ATT: WARNING

by EJ257 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    and dont worry about ISIS too much Vlad is dealing with them and he'll get the job done!
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

EJ257 - was there a purpose in your cryptic message which spells out S-Y-R-I-A in bold letters?

"I will SaY it one more time. I have souRces who will be carrying out CERTAIN labors in CERTAIN hot spots. Spots that are Amazingly hot!"

You indicate that you have "sources" in "certain hotspots". (Syria?) Any information regarding those sources?

• stillin
    stillin

Good catch, Searcher. I missed the "I" and figured that somebody just doesn't know how to type.

Follow Searcher, everybody! He's cracked the code!

• Simon
    Simon
    Good catch, Searcher. I missed the "I" and figured that somebody just doesn't know how to type.

Ha, that was what I thought too - "are you trying to spell SYRIA?"

It's why the sentence is so clumsy, LOL

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Start to stock food and start to learn anything you will need to know how to survive without a proper home that has running water, heat, and appliances for food storage of cooking

Let's see. . . . so far I have enough quinoa and bottled water to last a week. . . .

I have a big, scary-looking stick to ward off anyone who thinks they might steal my quinoa.. . . .

The iPad is fully charged so I'll be able to surf the net. . .

. . . .

We will have Internet in this doomsday scenario, won't we?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sadly and unfortunately the fear mongering that the WTS propagates does attract people who may

already be slightly paranoid or mentally imbalanced.

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Sooo... the OP was 19 hours ago. Did the world end yet? Just wondering 'cause I hadn't noticed.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Is Ted Kaczynski out of jail or did they just give him access to the internet?
  • flipper
    flipper

EJ - " The best way to sanction turkey is to restrict petrol importation...... "

Not true. The best way to sanction turkey is to put it in my belly the last several days. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mana11
    mana11

what can you read into this?

And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit