ATT: WARNING

by EJ257 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

The world was supposed to end in 1897, 1914, 1925, 1975, then before the generation alive in 1914 passed away, now three overlapping generations. The Watchtower has a zero success rate in predicting Armageddon, so the chances of them being right now is zero, if they were even predicting the end, which I doubt.

Another day, another crackpot preaching the coming apocalypse.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The important thing to keep in mind religious charlatans (WTS). have their own pressing agenda within their selling and promoting their products.. ie. Harold Camping

The WTS propagated that what was actually happening during the 20th century was prophetically told in the bible, they missed the factual points of human history which shows that those specific world events were in continuance all throughout the previous centuries, even right back to biblical times.

Unfortunately religious charlatans exploit the assuming belief in the bible as a source of divine information when in reality its structured in fictional human imagination.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

If anyone here buys any green bananas,.... well,.. just don't okay?

Don't say I didn't want you,...

NJY

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Yawn.

BTW - Will you wager against your solid beliefs? ( I will )

• Anon2
    Anon2

"even bethel knows it's insanely close"

Was the "you're no longer needed" notice they found slid under their door a clue? Bethel is going through their own tribulation right now. Their Armageddon is rapidly approaching. They'd have to be mental midgets to not figure that "their" end is near.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Read some history. We are in a period more peaceful that almost any other time and with far better human rights.

There are still a portion of the world that endures terrible suffering, but it is distasteful how unappreciative people the complainers are of what they have, since most doomsday preachers are not the ones that are even affected by these world conditions.

• flipper
    flipper

I think you are an alarmist , paranoid, and a shit storm fearmonger - unnecessarily so.

I MEAN IT

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Gott in Himmel, is it time?!?! ...

Well since your post I've done the following:

1. Gathered emergency provisions

2. Got 2000 rounds of ammo ready. (See my girlfriend doing some quality assurance in the pic below)

3. Retrained the dog. And even...

4. Worked out an emergency escape plan

Now whats happening again?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    I think your doomsday warning should be addressed to the WTS. Time for God's people to get out of her before it's destruction.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    insanely close! what are we living in the last days of the last days? don't worry buddy we've heard it all before, the world was on the brink of thermo nuclear war in 1963 with The Cuba Missile Crisis, we had the end coming in 1975, The world was on the brink of a communist invasion, but then the break up of the Soviet Union came and The Berlin Wall fell! there are over 7.3 billion people on this planet and 99.9% of us lead quiet peaceful normal lives and we all return one day to the dust that we came from, the Earth will be here for a good few million years yet, dont worry your little self too much about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit