ATT: WARNING

by EJ257 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthseeker100
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ACK! I hope you know that chilling the Scotch is a disfellowshipping offence! I'm shocked, and gutted, that you would even consider committing such an egregious act. SMDH.....talesin

LOL!!..I agree..

A good single malt shouldn`t be abused like that..

Some of the blended ones need all the help they can get..

• flipper
    flipper

BeeEmBee states : " Though I would have thought if the GB spotted it they would be banging on about it , BUT THEY ARE BEING BOUND UP as we speak and they're quite distracted. "

Oh dear. Is the GB having another horrid attack of constipation from sitting around at the conference table again ? Tisk, tisk- I warned them about that the old geezers

• Vidiot
  • TipsyMangoTea
    TipsyMangoTea

Reminds me of the movie, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, especially Rufus Shinra's reply to Kadaj's desire for the destruction of humanity:

"The Lifestream courses through our world… ever flowing between the edge of life and death. If that cycle is the very truth of life, then history, too, will inevitably repeat itself. Go on, bring your Jenovas and your Sephiroths. Cause trouble till your heart’s content. We’ll do as life mandates, we promise. We won’t let you win and we’ll stop you."

War, poverty, natural disasters, these are all things that reoccur throughout history with varying levels of intensity. When they happen, at that moment, it feels like the apocalypse, but life does go on. Mankind will keep up the fight to survive.

That or we go the way of the dinosaurs due to aliens. ^_^;;;*

(I just joined the forum today, btw! You mates are awesome~)

• stillin
    stillin

Welcome, Tipsy!

Simon, did you moderate the Opening poster off of the forum? I hope not. I'm still trying to understand wth he sees that I don't see.

This brings me back to my big question: why is it always a PERSON who is telling us what God says?

• baltar447
    baltar447
    Let's not and say we did ok?
  • Formerbrother
    Formerbrother
    I agree that hard times are ahead of us, but I think its more from an economic point of view. The international monetary system from 1971 is coming to an end.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

This is one of THOSE threads!

I think I'll start a thread of amazing claims...see how long it lasts for.

I see the poster claims to be an exJW but uses the term 'excommunication'.

I think you're being had people.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

So EJ257 - I guess Bethel doesn't believe Jesus when he said no one knows the day or hr?

Also if it were true - wouldn't it be time to STOP building Warwick - and do all you can to make EVERYONE a special pioneer?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit