Witnesses killed my friend today.

by WasOnceBlind 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    What a horrible doctrine that is in no blood transfusions.
  • out4good4
    out4good4

another life sacrificed to the alter of the WT sock puppet god

What a Shame...

• Island Man
    Island Man

Cofty: I have not the slightest doubt the leadership no longer have faith in their own blood policy. They are murderers.

Those sick bastards are probably reasoning to themselves:

We do not cause the death of anyone who refuse blood transfusions. We only allow it by not issuing new light overturning the ban on transfusions. There is a big difference between causing something and allowing it. For example Jehovah allows suffering but he does not cause it. See the chapter on God in the bible teach book.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm so sorry.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

This isn't just tragic it's completely unnecessary.

WT's policies kill.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Even if you still believed that you would see her again in the New World, she would still miss out on her baby's first words, first steps, first smile, first laugh.

But they'll all rally around and slap each other on the back for "keeping those evil doctors from giving her blood". They'll say "she has more than likely secured her way into the New World". Hell, they MIGHT even let the Memorial Service take place in the KHall! (Nah! Probably not!)

We had a close family member who recently required surgery and there were Witness family members visiting and talking to nurses, etc. Going into surgery the Doc expressed concern that even tho this kind of surgery almost never required a blood transfusion, there were special considerations since he learned that our friend did not want a transfusion do to being a JW. Our friend's replay way: Well your staff got it right that I do NOT want a blood transfusion. But I think they missed the most important word of the entire conversation: "former". I said I'm a former JW -- meaning I do not want a blood transfusion but I'm not willing to die over it.

We thought, just....WOW! One more freed from captivity!

WOB, I wish your friend had had that attitude.

Doc

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Such tragedies are made worse when you first are in elation for the good news then get hit with the bad. Damn them, that's all I can say.
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Outrage does not begin to describe the emotion these experiences stir in me. And Watchtower just absolutely does not care. It just does not care.

The death rate in [Jehovah's Witnesses] was 1 per 1,000 maternities compared with an expected incidence of less than 1 per 100,000 maternities.

Watchtower has so much innocent blood on its hands. So much!

• Dissonant15
    Dissonant15
    That is SO horrible, disgusting, and pointless. I am so sorry to hear about this :-(
  • smiddy
    smiddy

The doublespeak of the GB of Jehovah`s Witnesses :

On the one hand they demand absolute obedience to them , even if you don`t understand the reason for doing so.

On the other hand they try to absolve themselves of any responsibility for any adverse effects caused to anyone who obeys them , by claiming they are volunteers who must take responsibility for there own actions.

The GB should be held responsible for all deaths resulting from the blood policy.

So sad my friend.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit