Witnesses killed my friend today.

by WasOnceBlind 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind
    Today has been a horrible day. What began as a day of joy finding out that one of my lifelong friends had her baby, turned into a nightmare when her brother called me to let me know she had passed away after birth. I was in shock and didn't ask how. It was until minutes ago that I found out it was because she refused a blood transfusion. The witnesses and their stupid unbiblical doctrine have claimed another victim. Only 25 years old and leaving a motherless child behind. She was DF and probably knew accepting a transfusion would set her back a few more years before reinstatement. I'm heartbroken right now but the feeling is only matched by my anger towards this cult.
  • EyesOpenHeartBroken
    EyesOpenHeartBroken
    I am so sorry for your loss. What a tragedy!
  • cofty
    cofty

That is truly dreadful. I am so sorry.

I have not the slightest doubt the leadership no longer have faith in their own blood policy. They are murderers.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

I second what cofty states. How sad to lose out on life on such a stupid policy.

Very sorry for your loss.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

oh sweetie,how awful, for all involved as well. just tragic.

Im so sorry you have lost a friend, and now have such a pain in your heart.

hugs.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh my gosh...needlessly tragic, just tragic.

I am so sorry for your loss, and the child's loss...

Needless... May she rest in peace.

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    I have not the slightest doubt the leadership no longer have faith in their own blood policy. They are murderers.

I agree with this. I imagine they're working on a plan to drop the policy without backlash or new round of lawsuits.

• Divergent
    Divergent

DF'ed but still not awakened... how sad.....

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups
    As the Mexico vs Malawi issue well illustrated, the GB won't reverse a decision to save further lives from being lost, they will save face, and let the death continue.
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Cofty called it. They have blood on their hands and have to doubt their own policies by now. So senseless and tragic. I'm so sorry for your loss and those in that family, particularly that child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit