Witnesses killed my friend today.

by WasOnceBlind 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Oh my heart just sunk. How horrible! What a tragedy!
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Sometimes I think I can let go of this cult...then I read stuff like this.

My condolences to you, absolutely tragic

• Listener
    Listener
    What should have been a day of joy has turned into a day of sorrow for family and friends. It is very sad news.
  • flipper
    flipper

This is SO sad and SO disgusting at the same time. WASONCEBLIND- I am so sorry for your loss - my deepest condolences to you dear friend. And so sorry that this little baby will be without his or her birth mother for the rest of it's life. And for what reason ? Because the young mother was still controlled by death dealing indoctrination by a criminal organization the WT Society. She was controlled through fear mongering over fantasy illusions promoted by WT leaders.

THIS is one of the main reasons the WT Society's use of mind control techniques is SO very dangerous as well as barbaric and criminal ! And it's more dangerous than most of the public are aware of. For a person that's been spit out of, and rejected or disfellowshipped by the JW organization - and then to still have that FEAR of rejection in them deep enough to die for a bunch of criminals who could not care less if that person dies- is an indicator of just how DEEP the psychological mind control of the WT Society still affects and INFECTS DFed ex-JW's to the point of losing one's life and chance to raise one's own child up to adulthood - all because of the criminal threats of a fantasy " death " at an illusionary fake " Armageddon " from WT leaders if a person does the humane thing and takes blood to save their life as well as saving their newborn child misery and potential pain.

I swear to fucking god if I had a rocket launcher I would cram it up the GB's ass and detonate it. That's how pissed off these crimes make me. They need to be brought up on crimes against humanity and have thousands of " no blood transfusion " lawsuits brought up against them to answer for the thousands of JW's who have died for this ridiculously stupid indoctrination. The criminal WT leaders are the ones to blame for this. They need to be arrested in a VERY real way and put in prison with the key thrown away

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Absolutely tragic......
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

So sorry for your loss.

A new baby has no mom because of a stupid cult!! Makes me so sad :(

• zeb
    zeb
    May the memory of your friend be a comfort to you. My condolences.
  • talesin
    talesin

This is utterly sad, and as zeb said ^^^. She will always be with you.

• JRK
    JRK

WOB,

I am so sorry for you and her family.The blood policy is horrible and does kill. They can have fractions, but no one really thinks taking them would be okay. I truly think the change about fractions came about because a governing body member needed a transfusion.

JK

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    Condolences. I wish I had more comforting words to share with you. It's a real shame this happened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit