Witnesses killed my friend today.

by WasOnceBlind 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sabin
    Sabin

This is just to sad. .

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    some day someone's going to have to pay for that erroneous blood policy.
  • Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    wasonceblind. I am sorry to hear of this tragic loss. It is unbelievable that this is still happening in 2016. Another needless death caused by a publishing companies policy ....so very sad!
  • cognac
    cognac

This has taken me days to read as it's so completely heartbreaking and hits so close to home for me. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I had complications in giving birth to my first child and was faced with having to make a decision about the blood transfusion. I had figured out ttatt but had it been a year prior it could have so easily gone the other way... It was scary, and I was very, very sick and had a hard time thinking straight.

Please understand, in those final moments she was very, very sick. She didn't know ttatt and couldn't think straight. I don't believe she had the thought process to fully understand the consequences of her decision at all in those moments and completely reacted in fear because she was already scared. I remember that feeling like it was yesterday.... I'm so sorry for her and for her precious baby...

What an awful thing to happen...

I'm so, so sorry....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit