Witnesses killed my friend today.

by WasOnceBlind 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    So even in her DF state she was a victim to the manipulative control of people who didn't even know her personally, yet had a say in the most desperate time of her life.....
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Sooner or later this cult will pay. It's only a matter of time...
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Since she was df'd those heartless bastards won't even give her a witness funeral
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

I'm so sorry for your loss.

The GB cares more about keeping their authority in place than about your friend.

And your friend dying only solidifies that mental hold on the members that hear about your friends death.

The GB are trash wrapped in expensive suits.

May you have inner peace and tranquility in your life.

• CookieMonster
    CookieMonster
    Truly tragic, very sorry for your loss.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

I am sorry for your loss and that babies loss. Jim Jones had nothing on the policies of the WT.

This is the reason we left the JW's in the early 1960's why in the world people believe this doctrine is beyond me.

The Society likes to say it is a covenant made with god after the flood.

Think about this.......... Noah, who had no choice in the matter, had to agree to a covenant from a god who had just drowned every man, woman, child and fetus still in the womb then pretending that blood meant something sacred.

You don't murder a world and then represent yourself as a loving god.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I wonder if there's any media traction in this one?
  • menrov
    menrov

I feel very sorry for you. All words said against this doctrine or policy or WT, it does not make your loss any easier.

What makes it worse is that this is not only a result of a wrong doctrine but also the result of indoctrination which makes their members scared and followers of men.

It remains very scary that religious leaders, like the 7 of the WT, can have such an influence on many of their members that these members almost blindly follow whatever is taught by their religious leaders, regardless the consequences.

On this site there is a series of articles in progress on the blood doctrine:

http://meletivivlon.com/2016/01/06/jehovahs-witnesses-and-blood-part-1/
    http://meletivivlon.com/2016/01/20/jehovahs-witnesses-and-blood-part-2/

• mana11
    mana11
    Sorry to hear that WOB.. I too lost a friend that was a beautiful person due to this stupid religion.
  • under the radar
    under the radar
    This is so sad and tragic. And entirely pointless and avoidable. I abhor the self-righteous and self-aggrandizing Dictators of Doctrine who coerce their minions into dying rather than questioning their ever-changing interpretations of scattered passages from a Bronze Age book of Jewish fairy tales.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit