Witnesses killed my friend today.

by WasOnceBlind 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    And every WT policy or claim that had a date to it failed. Resurrected princes, the many end dates, the generations, and the constant changing of things that they can't actually verify. But with a 100% failure rate on things they had a date or timeline to, you'd think other JW's would think, "They are probably wrong on the blood doctrine too, no way in hell I'm I or any of my family dying for their interpretation".
  • Stirred
    Stirred
    So, so sorry.🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

It is always a tragedy when a loved one dies but especially so when the person did not have to die having accepted a BT. Kindly post the news article or any media coverage about this case as it becomes available.

With all of the JW dying left and right as a result of not accepting BT for themselves or their kinder, we are going to be seeing a lot of these cases in the news same as the media coverage for all of those alleged JW child abuse cases in the UK and in California and we are also going to be seeing a lot of these big hospitals all over the USA that offer "bloodless surgery" close down and more hospitals that offer blood open, supplanting them.

I have some friends originally from very poor countries. They told me that they have lost close relatives because checking in to a hospital they must pay for the medical supplies. The medical service is free but they either must buy the medical stuff the doctors need and bring it to the doctors or pay them to buy it, so the patient dies unless he happens to be lucky enough to be a JW that needs a BT. In such a case they will pump a gallon or 2 of blood into the JW to save his life -even if it kills him. I wonder if this is the reason for JW growth in poor countries. -But with JW fighting in all of these EU Courts of human rights (in he news,) people are just going to have to die for not having the money to pay to for medical supplies -no exceptions.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I am so sorry. This is heartbreaking news.

May the Governing body suffer.

• coalize
    coalize

I'm sorry for yoour loss...

Fuck the G7

• jhine
    jhine

Just awful beyond words .

Jan

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    shocking news and so pointless, if they only knew the real reason of this stupid ridiculous doctrine.
  • Half banana
    Half banana

So sorry for your loss WasOnceBlind. As Divergent said this tragedy is made even worse by the fact that your friend was disfellowshipped but not 'awake'. People brought up with a JW mentality are victims of the twisted thinking until they make a serious attempt to eradicate it.

Who is responsible for this unnecessary loss of a life? It is the promoters of the ignorant teachings of the Watchtower, the JW governing body.

Perhaps you could contact a serious newspaper or media person who is interested in exposing cult behaviour.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Terrible news, especially as she did it to get reinstated. So sad. Better to be alive with a child and df'd than be dead and the child grow up with no mother. Awful.

Kate xx

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    A tragic story. So sorry for you and everyone close to her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit