New GB

by XBEHERE 94 Replies latest jw friends

• vienne
    vienne

Depending on the source of Witness FDS doctrine, it is either hero worship accepted by the governing body, or a not unexpected but totally out of place pride.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Remember - when the announce to the flock book that there are No MEMBERS in this organization, therefore, how are these two now called members?

To legalise/legalese the word member, they are using - someone, person, and another word I forget... but someone out there may remember the info on it

I assume to forego lawsuits of the members in any congregation or in the organization, they have effectively changed the wording to who may OR may not be part of the congregation/org....

• wozza
    wozza

Thank goodness they are keeping the GB white and proportionly American with that nice token black man.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Both came to bethel before 1992, the last year of Friedrich Franz. they are overlappers.

* Please file your brain away as 'not required' when reading the following:-

Not necessarily. Being at Bethel doesn't indicate you are anointed.

An over-lapper could be anywhere in the world if they were anointed before any of the pre-1914 anointed died (such as F. Franz in 1992).

To be a young person claiming to be anointed in the late 80s or 90s you'd have been viewed with extreme suspicion. Certainly Ken Cook didn't claim to be anointed until the 2000's when he arrived back in Bethel. It's a career move. I'd lay money on the same being true of Flegel and Winder. They're almost certainly not of "this generation" via the over-lapping side hustle.

N.B. As far as I understand it GB helpers don't have to be anointed, but they may be anointed. I.e. anyone can be a GB helper (any male that is).

• Nostromo
    Nostromo
    ^ That's true, apparently at least of two current helpers (Gillies and Schafer) are anointed and there could be more.
  • Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Do the new member of the GB wear pinky rings?

I still haven’t made up my mind if the top brass are involved with one or more of the secret societies anymore. We know for a fact that they used to be and had all kinds of masionic simbolism

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I have come to believe that JW s are some of the most gullible people on the planet. This thought came to me: the 8 were the GB making up the Faithful Slave. Now if Jesus needed there to be 10 FS, and those anointed brothers were right there all the time, why didn't Jesus appoint them before now-beings he needed 10? It made a lot more sense to me when the whole remnant were the FS. Indoubtbigtime, I have come to believe that the GB are part of a secret society. -it's the only logical explanation I can come up with. Some organization on the outside is pulling the strings of those puppets- they are not of a loving creator.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"Do the new member of the GB wear pinky rings?"

Evidently, maybe ,they could be. Likely.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

We are not guided by Holy spirit. But holy spirit guided us to select this men 😊🦄

• joey jojo
    joey jojo
    enoughisenough
    I have come to believe that JW s are some of the most gullible people on the planet.

You would have to think that any witness aged 45 or over would be experiencing some unpleasant cognitive dissonance with these appointments. Unless they have just become so beaten down with change that they are prepared to accept anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit