New GB

by XBEHERE 94 Replies latest jw friends

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Even if Tony and company are half dead when giving speeches. Their expressions, ideas and manners made things entertaining. This Two don't look like they have anything unusual to them. Boy future broadcasting gonna be real sleeping pills 😞 we gonna be looking at last ten years as the wonder years.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Property investment guys.

G.

• Kermit1
    Kermit1
    One is helper to the Personnel Committee, the other a helper to the Service Committee.
  • LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

Winder accompanied brother Exsplainer on a recent "shepherding visit" in October; most boring, uninspiring talk ever; two company boys as boring as Kenneth Cook; seems when Gerrit, Jeffrey and Sam are gone, Sanderson will head the company for quite some time, as all the rest is headless.. just to avoid the br... word

LL

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    So, I think we probably have our first gb guys who are not part of “this generation”.

FF Ghost No COOK is one of the new anointed. Not of "this generation". A board member was at Bethel when he became anointed and it was in the early 2000's (around 2007 I believe. Shortly after he arrived this time at Bethel...he was in the canteen at the time🤔😂)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

.....someone said there was white smoke blowing over Warwick so it must be true..🤔

• waton
    waton

Both came to bethel before 1992, the last year of Friedrich Franz. they are overlappers.

on the light side, with names like that will the flight of fancy of the warwick gang reach new hights?

fleegle, or fluegle ( if the boys on Ellis Island spelled it wrong) little Flight in the Winder, --- up up and away.

• St George of England
  • joey jojo
    joey jojo

When i was a teenager in the 80's, the very few anointed that I personally knew seemed ancient. A remnant of a select group, all born before 1914 - almost gone.

Fast forward to 2023 and they have morphed into an ever younger group of Ipad wielding hipsters.

• vienne
    vienne

I've met a few Witnesses who claim divine anointing. They're all very old. I think Witness doctrine is off the mark. I don't dispute that some Witnesses receive divine anointing, but I cannot see the 144 thousand number as anything but symbolic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit