New GB

by XBEHERE 94 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Herd and Lösch are the oldest and clearly struggling. Will the GB finally implement some kind of retirement policy? Some GB members probably do carry on duties until the day they die (Lloyd Barry certainly did since he died in the middle of giving a talk) but others move into care at some stage and the idea that they continue to function as part of GB is more fantasy than reality. So why not formalise the process and either implement a retirement age, or else encourage GB members to retire when they no longer feel able to continue.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

My guess is they were born in the 1970s went to Bethel in late 80s early 90s min age 19. So that would put them in their 50s.

I can see a lot of Jdubs finding this discouraging just like last time a bunch of new GB members were added.

A lot of people kept plodding along thinking it can’t be long left these GB members are getting really old now can’t be long left ect ect

this will be very very discouraging now with these new younger brothers added

• luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper

another forum i am a part of reports that Fleegle was NOT annointed until recently. Within the last 10 years.

• Reservations
    Reservations

I wonder if they are reformers or conformists?

Once Herd and Loesch die, they could seriously affect the tide of policy and doctrine. Herd and loesch probably vote conservatively, but that’s obviously speculation.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

They are of the anointed, because they say they are!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

gage fleegle ? sounds more like a piece of farm machinery.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Lucky - Fleegle was NOT annointed until recently. Within the last 10 years.

How utterly convenient. Yes. We know his game, don't we!?!

I wonder if they're replacing TOMO because he can't walk in a straight line and slurs his words? Amazing what Whiskey the spirit can do!

• Nostromo
    Nostromo
    Reformists? Never. Why would the current GB appoint someone who would cause them problems? The current 8 must have made 100% sure that these two think exactly like the current GB before appointing them.
  • LostintheFog1999
    LostintheFog1999

Apparently the pair of them had speaking parts at the last Gilead graduation streamed on JW(dot)org a friend said.

I looked at it and nope I don't think I have ever seen them before at any time.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Those names are to good to be true 🤣🤣🤣

Never heard of them. Company men.

For the jw's "breaking news".

When I look at jw org can't see the news.

Fake or because i'm not in the US??

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit