New GB

by XBEHERE 94 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Isn`t there 10 GB members now and not 12 ? Not that it matters much as they are all full of shit ?

And they have no influence in the greater scheme of things on planet Earth ,except in their own minds.

Delusional ,al of them.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The two new appointees were GB helpers listed on the website at the link I posted above. So that would seem to disprove the idea that none of the GB helpers are anointed.

Paul Gillies is also listed as a GB helper and also known to claim to be anointed. He’s probably disappointed he wasn’t selected to be on the GB and, since he’s quite a bit older than the new appointees, his opportunity has probably passed.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Slimboy:

Watchtower 2015 10/15:

SINCE 1992, the Governing Body has appointed experienced, mature Christian elders to help its committees carry out their work. These helpers, from among the “other sheep,” provide valuable support to the Governing Body. (John 10:16) They attend the weekly meeting of the committee to which they are assigned, providing background information and offering suggestions. The Governing Body members make the final decisions, but the helpers implement the committee’s direction and carry out whatever assignments they are given. The helpers accompany Governing Body members to special and international conventions. They may also be assigned to visit branch offices as headquarters representatives.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It is so weird that they ever made the distinction. Why would it have mattered?

In any case, did Fleegle and Winder hear the heavenly calling after their assignment? If so... didn't that raise any eyebrows at bethel?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Baal

""Since Bethel discourages psychiatric care, when Bethel boys hear voices from "God", they must be "anointed". ""

When they get raptured and disappear to the Caymen Islands, Costa Rica,Cancuun or wherever.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill
    slimboyfat
    slimboyfat3 hours ago

Paul Gillies is also listed as a GB helper and also known to claim to be anointed. He’s probably disappointed he wasn’t selected to be on the GB

I reckon he, and several of the high profile helpers thought they were next in line, and so did their wives. I wonder if there's some henpecking going on just now, and maybe an interesting dynamic at 'bethel family' breakfast

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ken Cook + these new guys = Start of GB 3.0

Say hello to the new bosses, same as the old bosses.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Thought they would choose a Hispanic GB member. So it seems like great part of the 144.000 are white and born in the USA. And they gonna rule over a population, in paradise, made mostly by Latin and black JWs. I don't know. Something seems off with that picture 😂

@HelloThere=> I agree with your comment. There is a REACTIONARY-ISH MENTALITY which this cultporation exhibits. Bad enough (due to their MYSOGYNY) they don't and have not selected any WOMEN, they want to maintain their PERSONAL STATUS QUO in this area. Herd was selected in the late 1990s by GB1.0 (Sidlik/Schroeder/Swingle/Barr, etc.) who were HUMBLE gentlemen in their own way to a fault. GB2.0, on the other hand, are ARROGANT/MICROMANAGING NARCISSISTS. They are doing whatever they are doing on PERSONAL BASISES, not in accord with the Bible. At any rate, POC dubs should take note of this all being SUS🤨🤔, wake the hell up to TTATT and leave ASAP! ☝🏽👆

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So what's their been, 25 or so GB members since the 1970''s and only one token minority?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

My understanding is that it requires 2/3 vote of the GB to change "doctrine". With the 8 GB members, that means it takes 6 to make any kind of change. Adding a couple more to the mix may make it possible to push through some changes that are being resisted. You can be sure the Alpha GB guys know how the 2 add-ons will think (vote) on everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit