Welcome !

by Simon 261 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

The ultimate thread resurrection.

cheeses - leaving his mark for posterity.

• shamus
    shamus

Hi!

My name is Shamus, and I'm an apostate living in the British Columbia bush. Nice to see you all!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Whoa, amazing, miraculous and just plain cool. I'm so glad your board changed direction, Simon. We all sounded just like you when were in, only without the accent. I've followed links once or twice to JW boards and they all sound the same way. Just smile, Simon because the real you posts now. You, minus the JW lingo, sound a lot better. Don't most of us?

Heather

PS Glad to meet you, Shamus.

• Suzyque
    Suzyque

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum. I left the borg just 3 months ago and found this forum. This forum has helped me to go through the process of leaving the borg so much easier. I just want to say "Thank you" for being there for me. It took me a couple months to finally get enough courage to post. I am so happy that I did.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Since I didn't see this the first time around, I'm gonna put my handprint in the cement here too,at long last. LOL!

I'm so glad I happened along and discovered this place........

hus,

Annie

• Urbanparadise
    Urbanparadise

Ok, I found the first post!

Thought this would be a good place to say hello to everyone as its a welcome! thread.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hello, Urbanparadise, welcome to the forum!

• Urbanparadise
    Urbanparadise

Thankyou, seeitallclearlynow! = )

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I wrote post number two (check the profile) on this thread and was one of the first posters on this board. I didn't stick around when this board first started and when many active JWs were being encouraged to join. I rejoined the board later and registered with my H20 profile.

3rd

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

I couldn't help myself! I had to be a part of the first post Wow! So this is how it all started here at JWD...

I am so happy to have found this site and I appreciate your vision Simon. You weren't truly a JW when you started this site were you?

I was actually searching for your introductory BIO but couldn't find it. Just curious as to what prompted you to get this whole thing up an running. Happy you did.

Thanks again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit