Evanescence

lol Bas

Happy 5th Birthday!

its interesting looking at the old posts

(I just wanted to post here thats all)

Evanescence

• gumby
    gumby

i just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. Is this a pro jehovah witnes place. i like here if is.

g

• jgnat
    jgnat

Holy thread resurrection batman!

Gumby, methinks I've seen you somewheres before.....

• gumby
    gumby

Quit ruinin all my fun ya gnathead!............................

Gumby

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO @ Gumby! You are a nut.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Hard to believe this thread is still making the rounds. A blast from the past, and 22 months since I last posted to it.

• gumby
    gumby

Rocketman......the history of this place is intresting. Reading the first page before I brought this up was entertaining as a few knew each other when coming here. It was up to 3000 posts in little time as none was starting new threads but rather continued with this one.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I am new to this forum and would really appreciate some help from all the brothers and sisters posting here.

I have been lovingly assigned Talk number 4 in this weeks Ministry School. The Subject is "Is Masturbation for True Christians?". I do not have a problem with the subject matter, my problem is with the 2 points I am working on on my Ministry School report card. They are "Gestures" and "Repitition for Emphasis"..

I am thinking of combining the 2 points. What repetitive hand gestures would fit such material? Can anyone help?

With you in service,
    Bro. Pope

• shera

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit