Welcome !

by Simon 261 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Learn how to spell and I'll consider it.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

It is a place of discussion, and venting, and healing.

Keep reading... and welcome, xjohnny.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    If u r tired of jehovah's organization,quit and stop talking or critizing the organization..nobody is perfect in the organization.so leave those handling positions to handle it to the best of their imperfection.....u shud be happy that u r in this organization cos there is no other organization that cares for her people as do this organization....be proud of wat we have..ok?

Ok.

Nice to meet you!

• AllTimeJeff
  • dinah
    dinah

it sure wud be grate for peeple to speel. skool is ur freind.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Noooo whey. I relaye on spel chuckur... pluz its reel kewl to spelz like a cruck-head! Itz da new JW trund.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It appears that I agree with xjohnny.

He's right. It's pointless to talk. Jehovah's Witnesses are right. It's better to suffer in silence, no matter how many people are hurt, abused, and even die.

He is right. It's just imperfection. Even the pedophile thing. How did I not see it before? We all really are fighting against the almight god himself.

I think Simon should shut this down, because xjohnny says so.

Does that make you happy xjohnny?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If u r tired of jehovah's organization,quit and stop talking or critizing the organization..

nobody is perfect in the organization.

so leave those handling positions to handle it to the best of their imperfection....

.u shud be happy that u r in this organization cos there is no other organization that cares for her people as do this organization.

...be proud of wat we have..ok?

#1:Illiteracy is nothing to be Proud of..

#2:The WBT$ has purposely removed all the windows from Kingdom Halls..

To drive all the JW window Washers Crazy..

#3: 95% of all WBT$ Literature is stored in the back bedrooms of Jehovah`s Witness`s all over the World..

No one reads it!

#4: Moony 1

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Johhny....U been on the booze....?

• art
    art

3/23/2000 - 3/23/2010

Simon first posted on 3/23/2000

Gee, has it really been ten years?

Share this

Google+