Welcome !

by Simon 261 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Simon,

I started posting at the tail end of the last forum. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I like the new look and hope to really enjoy this forum. I already feel a closeness to many of the posters. It's a great outlet for me since I can't really express myself openly to those around me.

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

OMgosh! I've been gone nearly two months and things have changed. Was glad to see I was still an active member. So, this is a test. Sure is nice being back.

Granny

• nowisee
    nowisee

yes... i reaffirm all of the above. thank you.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Lol, I unwittingly became a part of JW.Com history.

• Francois
    Francois

This reeks of something April Foolish. Don't it?

francois

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Dear Brother Simon:

Agian, thanks for making this place a reality! I know that Jehovah will bless your efforts!

• Valis
    Valis

thichi...Welcome to the forum! it's so glad to have you here!!!....just watch out...there's another user here by the same name and boy is he a troll and a half...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "Pinches thichi's chichis" class

• teejay
    teejay

Why... I think I *will* register, Brother Simon! Seems a right nice place to meet other brothers and sisters and offer one's comments about Jehovah's Loving Brotherhood.

• teejay
    teejay
    Everyone has been a bit quiet so far but hopefully things will pick up. -- Simon, March, 2000

"Things will pick up"? Do you really think they will, Brother Simon?

That has to be one of the greatest understatments in all of Internet history.

• Simon
    Simon

LOL

Oh, how dumb I sounded back then

(why do I think people round the world and muttering "nothings changed pal !" ?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit