Welcome !

by Simon 261 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Hello brother Pope and welcome!

It good your concerned and wanting help. The guidebook offers much good council but does not cover the points you need. I also masterbate and usually cancel my talk when it deals with this subject because I feel so guilty. Brother rubshimself always offers to do these talks but I don't like him because he acts weird sometimes.....but I don't mean to gossip!

I hope you like it here.

Your brother and fellow slave of our grand maker Jehovah....the god of armies!

Gumfulloffshit

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Thanks Bro. Gumby.

Still it could be worse. Dear Bro. Perrvert had a talk last weak dealing with the subject "Are Penile Implants for True Christians?" and he was working on "Introduction Arouses Interest" and "Introduction of Proper Length". Needless to say he got a G on both points.

Bro. Pope

• gumby
    gumby

Yeah....I remember when Bro Stiffy gave that talk in our hall and was working on "Repetition for Emphasis" then he got a spot on his pants and had to cut his talk short. He was real embarrased!

Gumby

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Bro. Stiffy - yes, I remember him well. Only had 1 eye I believe?

Bro. Pope

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Well I was going to offer to shake Brother Pope's hand but I think I'll pass and just welcome the newbies.

• gumby
    gumby

Kate.....didn't you always work in bro Stiffys car group?

Gumlimp

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Gumlimpster:

didn't you always work in bro Stiffys car group?

No, no, no how many times do I have to tell ya? It was Brother Sniffy, the one with the BIG nose. Small hands, small feet BIG nose!

Remember him?

• gumby
    gumby

I kinda forget but I do remember...and I'll never forget....how hurt he always got when some of the young ones who weren't strong in the truth used to call him "turtlehead". I never thought his head looked funny but they did. He was a strong brother though who stood up for what was right and he worked hard!

Gumflacid

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I just found an old photo of Bro. Sniffy -

alt

I don't think his nose is that big?

Brother Pope

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awe Brother Popester.....Yes that is Brother Sniffy!

I don't think his nose is that big?

Na, his ears always balanced his largeish nose.

he,hee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit