Largest amount of refugees since WW2 in Europe

by Powermetal4ever 179 Replies latest jw friends

• kaik
    kaik
    Driving Force, are you the douche who used to stock me and attacking my under SN insidethekh, every time I posted and had something to do with Germany? You sound like that retard, even your sentence like you been living in Germany for 30 years, matches his post to me. Who cares! You are not my elder, nor I give a rat what your imbecilic mind thinks. You mean absolutely nothing to me, pussy boy.
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Thanks the great USA for destabilizing all those countries, directly or indirectly.

SL

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Kaik

Take a look again at your first post. It was full of untruth. Sure Heidenau happened. But believing everything in the press like you do is stupid, utterly stupid.

Again look at what you said, look at what you said, and compare that with the facts, no massive riots in the cities, no massive anti-refugee protests. Like I said earlier Ferguson does not mean the whole of the USA is on fire or rioting does it. And what Sofia Lose mentioned, those nations were destabilized by the USA and Europe has to deal with the mess. But in saying that I have a tremendous amount of respect for the American people, just your foreign policy sucks. So all you Americans do not take offense.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Village idiot The Bubonic/Pneumonic plague pandemics of the 14th century killed 1/4 of the population throughout Eurasia in the first sweep. There were four other pandemics in a 100 year period. I mention this example not merely because of its large numbers but because of the large percentage of the population affected.

Yes if you want utter human misery the 14 th century takes the biscuit, mass graves, agonizing death & all easily cured with a dose of antibiotics!!!

Which century would you like to live in ?would be my reply to your mum!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The large influx of migrants to Europe obviously doesn't mean we're living in the last days.

It's largely the result of a civil war within the Muslim world, and the inability of Africans to govern themselves successfully ... Western foreign policy also leaves a lot to be desired.

• prologos
    prologos

For me the war for the end and end of war has two answers, In the aftermath of ww2, the berlin Blockade, China's upheavals, I thought surely the human race has learned, it is enough: -- big disappointment. but,

With all the good things going on, no pervert angels ogling ladies, why would Armageddon come? and, why let pathological naysayers disturb you and the discussion with nit picking over words?

• cantleave
    cantleave

So question is, how do I face an opinion like that?

In thread below is a link to a lecture by Hans Rosling which gives some perspective. If you haven't seen it, make the time to do so, it shows things ain't that bad!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/81250010/dont-panic-hans-rosling-showing-facts-about-population?size=10&page=1

• HBH
    HBH

The problem I have with the "it's not that bad" (video) is that it marginalizes the suffering component. It's nothing more than intellectual masturbation.

The "last days" argument is broad. For a more specific understanding, it just so happens that Chris Hedges wrote about this week.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_great_unraveling_20150830

HBH
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

What about good old Stalin's purges? Ukrainian peasants and others he wanted erased.......17 million died under Stalin, before he even got into the full swing of Hitler's world takeover attempt......I guess we could all go on and on and on....

History is an interesting topic, when not used in a manner that causes our children to have to "grow up" in a religion that insists on expecting the death of everyone but them.

How can any child grow up optimistic, balanced and with a positive view with such diametrically opposed beliefs shoved down their throats. How on earth can a child make sense of "being happy to be in a religion" that will save his or her life, whilst learning about an impending destruction. It causes so much harm.....I am at my wit's end lately with all this dreadful, ugly "expectation" that the society so enjoys.........

• Sabin
    Sabin
    ask her what time the Spanish Inquisition is arriving. Seriously how many more people are there today on the earth & if the internet had been around say a 100 years ago do you think it would have read any different.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit