France is a "Pain in the Ass"

by JH 131 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

By not disarming, Saddam is keeping his people under economic sanctions. Saddam is killing his people since the last 10+ years by not disarming.

His days are numbered.

• email
    email
    great! so leave iraq alone since iraq has nothing to do with terrorism!

UNReal(ist)!!

Your statement says it all... so there's no use to arguing.

I can't believe you can say that when Saddam PAYED a "reward" to so called "martirs" TERRORISTS!!! families...

ugh... no point in discussing that with you...

• Realist
    Realist

email,

that is nonsense...he pays money to the families of the suicide bombers.

these people are fighting for their country just like the kurds or israelis are fighting for theirs. ... so giving support to the families of people fallen in a war would always be support of terrorism then.

By not disarming, Saddam is keeping his people under economic sanctions. Saddam is killing his people since the last 10+ years by not disarming.

that is rediculous...iraq has no WMD (none zero nothing found so far!)...hence he cannot further disarm!

Edited by - realist on 22 January 2003 13:21:46

• JH
    JH

Does anybody have a solution for peace in that region of the world, let him speak.

Bush wants to change the government in Iraq, like it did in Afghanistan. Maybe after Iraq, there will be other countries to deal with also.

As far as I'm concerned, the US is at war against terrorism since Sept 11, 2001, and that war will last many many years, if not decades.

When we discuss things, we are limited in knowledge. We only get the news that they want us to get. The real classified news, we will never hear.

Thats why I like this site: www.debka.com It talks about classified news

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

UN-Realist,

You said,

great! so leave iraq alone sine iraq has nothing to do with terrorism!

FACT: Iraq trained terrorist intelligence agents how to take over aircraft without guns using, amongst other things, box cutters.

FACT: Czech intelligence still insists the meeting between Iraqi intel and Atta took place.

FACT: Saddam has passed money NOT ONLY TO the family of terror bombers, but to the Fatah movement itself.

FACT: People who strap on bombs and blow up babies and old ladies are, by definition, terrorists.

FACT: The UN has never voted for an embargo of Israel.

these people are fighting for their country just like the kurds or israelis are fighting for theirs. ... so giving support to the families of people fallen in a war would always be support of terrorism then.

Serious question for you UN-Realist, are people who strap bombs to their bodies and blow up innocent and unsuspecting civilians terrorists?

I don't see either the Kurds or the Israelis strapping on bombs and blowing up innocents.

There is no declared war between Israel (a country) and the Palestinians (who have never had a country or a homeland). Yes, giving money to the families of terror bombers is indeed supporting terrorism.

these people are fighting for their country
    The Palestinians don't have a country, they've NEVER had a country, their not even a people group. Plain and simple Palestinains are Arabs, mostly from Egypt Jordan and Syria. The Israelis occupied land they took from Jordan, Egypt, and Syria because those areas were used from 1948 until 1967 to launch terrorist attacks into the nation of Israel. What they did, they did in self defense.
  • obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

heard a great line on the radio the other morning, about the whole France situation. It went something like, since when does France have any credibility in matters of war and defense. It took the Germans what, 2 and a half hours to take over their country?

I don't think I'm a nationalist or patriot, but I do believe that democracy is the best way of life. Saddam represents the worst kind of government that has ever existed and I wouldn't mind if the USA just wiped him and his minions off the face of the earth. Make an example of Iraq and teach those Islamist deleted that there are serious repercussions for their evil terrorist ways. How many arab nations are there? How about for each terrorist act committed by Islamist groups we just nuke one of their countries? You think that would put a stop to it?

Edited by - Englishman on 22 January 2003 14:4:17

• Celia
    Celia

I don't oppose getting rid of Saddam and his government. Yerusalim, tell me, why don't we sent a commando to do just that, and spare innocent people's lives... Just go in, kidnap Saddam and get out... Bush wants a government change, that would do it. No need to kill innocent women and children.

• mike047
    mike047

Celia; I, myself, have often wondered at the same question.

Maybe it's not "moral" enough for our current government.

Mike

• Satanus
    Satanus

The un made an announcement that no proof has been shown that al queda is connected w iraq. http://www.rense.com/general34/nolink.htm

People who say there is a link are spindoctoring.

SS

• dubla
    dubla

everyone knows he's eager to go to war to divert attention from his dismal performance on the home front (i.e. economy, joblessness, etc.).

yes, its all bushs fault, the economy, unemployment, etc......because it really does only take two years and very few changes in economic policy to send a country into a recession.....WAKE UP. the economy was headed for this, bush didnt send us into it. i love how the democrats (not that this poster is a democrat) took credit for the booming economy that reagan built, and then shirk the blame off onto bush for the tumble clinton sent it into.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit