France is a "Pain in the Ass"

by JH 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

Perry,

this is rediculous.

i am getting tired of your and mister military's pointless and unfounded insults. either you keep a civil discussion or we forget the whole thing.

i guess i have to inform you that this debate and the conflict between arabs and jews was never about one district but about the area that is now israel.

with the exception of jewish people in jerusalem your numbers for around 1900 do not contradict what i said. so with the possible exception of jerusalem the whole area was of course mainly arabic.

In fact, I tend to place more credibility on his figures because of his interest in printing accurate travel guides,

this is your opinion to which you are entilteld but it is not a fact!...also you may be right about these numbers...but this is of little relevance for the conflict or this discussion.

if you look at the numbers and the map for 1946 you will have to explain to me how it was justified to bring all the areas with mainly or almost exclusive arab populations under jewish rulership. also explain to me why arabs setteled in areas where there were no jews if the only reason for the arabs to be there was jewish development programs?

i would also like to know how you would feel if your hometown was brought under foreign hostile rulership.

again...it was not wrong to form a jewish state...but it is wrong to form it in an area were the endogenous people don't want it. they should have founded it in the Us or australia.

• amac
    amac

Perry, I'm just curious...is that you typing or is it that bird on your shoulder?

• Perry
    Perry

Realist,

I have listentened to your arguments and have responded point by point to each and every false accusation. Whether you are simply promoting an anti-american agenda or simply trying to "win" a discussion at all costs is beyond my comprension.

What is comprehendable to me is the shocking way you flagrantly denigrate others. Below is your fist response to me ever, after you read something you did not like:

this deserves nothing more than a big laugh in the face of that asshole who made that comment!

Now everyone knows that you have been treated fairly and I have not stooped to your level by calling you a name in return, even in spite of your insistence on vile name calling. Not even once.

What makes all this so incredibly repulsive, is the fact that you now childishly project your own behavior onto others:

Realist said:

Perry,

this is ridiculous.

i am getting tired of your and mister military's pointless and unfounded insults. either you keep a civil discussion or we forget the whole thing.

You have shown the entire board your complete inability to back up your claim that Jews weren't a vast majority in Jerusalem cira 1906. In fact, your "evidence" simply strengthens what others strongly view as being fact.

Instead you keep going back to a 1946 document which was long after the Balfour declaration which carved out many nations shortly after WWI, one of which was Israel. I faill to see the connection.

If you wish to continually accuse Jews of wrongdoing, that is your perrogorative. In fact, you are welcome to hate most any group you like in a free country.

I actually enjoy the display of brazen stupidity.

Edited by - Perry on 28 January 2003 12:22:18

Edited by - Perry on 28 January 2003 12:38:53

• Perry
    Perry

amac,

Someone once asked me what that was growing on the bottom of my foot. I said that I wasn't sure but it looked like a human to me.

• Realist
    Realist

Perry,

a) i did not call YOU an asshole but the guy who wants all palestinians to be deported!!! he is an asshole just like all nazis are.

b)

your complete inability to back up your claim that Jews weren't a vast majority in Jerusalem cira 1906

HELLO CAN YOU HEAR (READ) ME??????????????????????????????? THIS IS NOT ABOUT JERUSALEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ABOUT ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c)

I actually enjoy the display of brazen stupidity.

READ YOUR OWN COMMENTS AND LAUGH ABOUT YOURSELF. you pick an estimate from one man about one city respectively area and interpolate that unproven number for the whole israeli territory. you deny the census results. you can offer no explaination for the population distribution in 1946. you deny to talk about the real issue which is that a majority of arabs were put under a hostile foreign government and that many arabs had to flee from there homeland...and your ONLY argument is that jerusalem might or might not have had a jewish majority....

OH HOW VERY VERY PROFOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

errrrrrrrrrrrr ugh,

A) France is still a pain in the ass

B) The French need to grow a pair or buy some from us...

C) The French need to clone Napoleon.

• Perry
    Perry

Whatever Realist. All your questions are easily answered if you really wanted to learn something. Go ahead and fight your shadows. The rest of the world will fight real threats.

• Realist
    Realist

perry,

All your questions are easily answered if you really wanted to learn something.

to bad you couldn't address any of them.

but you are right...whatever.

• Perry
    Perry

They were all addressed..... from multiple sources, and posters.

• dubla

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit