France is a "Pain in the Ass"

by JH 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

Yeru,

my dear true realist!

FACT: Iraq trained terrorist intelligence agents how to take over aircraft without guns using, amongst other things, box cutters.

i asked you already last time to give a link to where you read that!

FACT: Czech intelligence still insists the meeting between Iraqi intel and Atta took place.

not even the CIA takes that serious. why not?

FACT: Saddam has passed money NOT ONLY TO the family of terror bombers, but to the Fatah movement itself.

a) where did you read this?

b) what does this have to do with the US?

FACT: People who strap on bombs and blow up babies and old ladies are, by definition, terrorists.

did i say something different?

FACT: The UN has never voted for an embargo of Israel.

did i say something different???

Serious question for you UN-Realist, are people who strap bombs to their bodies and blow up innocent and unsuspecting civilians terrorists?

yes just like people using bombers to drop bombs on civilian targets....or people shooting children in the streets.

The Palestinians don't have a country, they've NEVER had a country,

i don't care if they had an official state or not...fact is they had their homes there and it was their land! they don't want to be part of israel and they are oppressed by the israeils. so it is no question who is the terrorist...and thats also the reason why the UN votes against israel.

obiefernandez,

How about for each terrorist act committed by Islamist groups we just nuke one of their countries?

can you lower your level anymore? i don't think so.

dubla,

the blooming economy was based on a huge bubble!

the democrates would do the same thing as bush by the way.

Edited by - realist on 22 January 2003 14:33:49

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Why is France a pain in the ass?? Because they are a bunch of Pansies thats why!

Now dont get me wrong, ive been to France twice and loved it. The food was great and many of the chicks were hot. The Churches and History of France were quite simply AMAZING.

The Problem is the French lost their balls when Napoleon got exiled. Ever since then they have done nothing and are ruled constintly by socialiest whiners. Granted, they held their own in WWI, WWII wasnt so pretty but they did stick it out. ( Hitler marching under the Arc de Triumph was a damn shame )

The Solution?? Clonaid needs to Clone Napoleon and give him to the French so they can start kicking ass again! Remember when they were a world power???? Sieze the Day French People!! Become a superpower again! Forget this whole EU thing!

As much as we bag on the French, we do need to remember that we wouldnt be here without them; then again they wouldnt be there without us.......either way we have a history of Friendship when it mattered. At this point in time, who cares! We dont really need their help........but thanks for offering.............

• JH
    JH

Here is some proof of WMD in Iraq

DEBKAfile - We start where the media stop

Saddams Sacked Bodyguard: I know where the weapons are

DEBKA-Net-Weekly Exclusive Interview Contd.

January 21, 2003, 9:14 PM (GMT+02:00)

Conference hall at main Tikrit presidential palace

First part of interview appeared on January 20

Fired four months ago from Saddam Husseins inner bodyguard detail, Jassem Abdullah not his real name, but one of several aliases - lives in Amman in fear of his life. He moves from place to place taking his secrets with him. As a member of the elite trusted group of five to six men sworn to defend the Iraqi ruler with their lives, he claims to know where Iraqs weapons of mass destruction are hidden and points to three sites.

DEBKA-Net-Weekly located and interviewed Jassem through intermediaries in a suite we rented at one of Ammans most luxurious hotels. He was pale and tense

DEBKA-Net-Weeklys intelligence experts who went over the transcript of the interview portrayed Jassem as a typical Middle East VIP bodyguard, essentially a simple man who, for the most part, told the truth. Content that our experts found to be inaccurate has been expunged. In brief, he claimed that Saddam had concealed his prohibited weapons in a tunnel complex under the main streets of Baghdad, the sand dunes in Ouja, near Tikrit where they are stored in mobile bunkers that can be buried deeper by the flick of a remote control - and in the Hawala district of Tikrit.

In the first part of the interview, Jassem described two of Saddams main palaces and his incredibly elaborate personal security.

Part Two:

Did you ever have an opportunity to speak with him?

I spoke to him only once in three years. I had a personal interview with him that took three quarters of an hour. I asked for the meeting. He asked for my file. He examined it and saw that I was a good soldier Im sure of that. I shook his hand, and there was a space of about a meter between us. He asked me where I lived in Baghdad and about my family. I wanted my family to have a home, because they did not have an apartment. He signed a paper and within three days I received an apartment. He told me: You are young how did you achieve such a position? I reminded him of our first encounter. He was a generous man. Everyone in the Special Guard received an apartment after a years service. But my familys situation was pressing. I had an apartment, but the problem was my family. He also asked about my own apartment and what brought me to the Special Guard.

Did he joke?

He was always serious and punctual. When he told jokes, it was a sign that he was angry and then it was best to keep your distance.

What jokes did he tell?

If he was watching television and someone approached him and said, I saw you in Basra yesterday while you were swimming, Saddam would reply: How was I? Frightening? Were people scared of me? He wanted to get a message across by telling the joke. He wanted to say through his jokes that he was a no-nonsense president and he liked people to think of him in that way.

Do you have the document that Saddam signed?

Its in Baghdad. I can bring it in a week along with pictures that show how close I was to him. Those are pictures I got from him. Ill give them to you. Because of my position, I could go anywhere in Iraq and no one would ask any questions. I used cars marked with his seal. I could get into any palace; few people could. I was very proud that my president treated me that way.

Why did you leave?

There was a rule that anyone who gave false information would be punished. People I knew were indeed punished. They were Mukhabarat. My whole family was in the security services. One relative was in military intelligence, but they took me to be interrogated and beat me severely nonetheless although my whole family served in the security services. And I was put in jail. I was beaten with a metal club. They accused me of passing information and told me that because I signed a document, I had to be executed. They showed me the paper I signed. I told them I had not passed any information. Someone betrayed me. They were very violent.

Does Saddam have doubles?

Ive never heard of it, nor have I met any. No one in Iraq resembles Saddam. He has his own special look. There are people who wear Saddam masks those who make speeches about the Palestinian problem. Thats not normal. Do you really believe that Saddam would stand on his feet from eight in the morning until eight at night and fire shots in the air during a pro-Palestinian demonstration? Its clear thats not Saddam.

They took my house away from me. Forty-four days after my service ended, they threw me out of the house. I was left with nothing. A friend of mine advised me to leave the country. He told me there was nothing more for me here. They will kill you, he said. Friends provided me with a passport and a new name.

Saddam meant everything to me. I loved him and would have protected him at any cost. Now things have completely changed. I hate him. I want to kill him. I want to return to the palaces in Baghdad and Tikrit because I know all the entrances. I dont care.

I am still confused. I am very ashamed. One night, between two and three in the morning, I heard something move. I am left-handed and I fired my Kalashnikov. It was a deer near one of Saddams bedrooms. Afterwards, they activated four camera systems in four palaces. Can you imagine? There is a four-way backup, with each palace backing up the next. They found the deer had not been killed, and they told me, You failed. What if the deer had been an assassin? You must die. All of the computer systems showed shots were fired in the first security layer, and I was in the inner one. They couldnt understand it. But according to the cameras, they found the wounded deer in the first layer, and they didnt trust me. It was as if I had left my post. As a result, they interrogated me again and searched my house. But it worked out in the end, and Saddam sent me an autographed rifle.

When did you come to Amman?

Three months ago.

Are you working?

I am strung out, in a panic. They can kill me, even here. I do not know whats happening with my family. I cannot hold down a job; I have to be on the move constantly.

You said you want to help the Americans? Have you met with them?

Thats what was on my mind from the moment I arrived in Amman. But I am scared of their Mukhabarat. I know everything: where the weapons are; and I know where hes brought the weapons he seized in Kuwait. I know where the depots are, in the north, south and center.

Where are the weapons of mass destruction?

In the desert. It is a vast expanse, and they have camerasthe minute someone approaches, such as UN personnel, they move to another place. Tikrit is closest to the site. Weapons are also located in Baghdad.

Theres a place called Ouja, near Tikrit. Its a peninsula of sand dunes. I saw with my own eyes bunkers that move from place to place inside the dunes, underground. It is simply unbelievable. It is done by remote control.

Twenty-five people went there in 1994. We were told they were Americans, but the truth is we really didnt know who they were. They were there for four years, until 1998. In early 1991, they worked there and build weapons of mass destruction. But I dont know whats exactly there now. No one saw them. They came by car, with maps. It was strange, because we thought sanctions were in place, but they came and built the complex. Immediately afterwards, they brought the bombs and weapons systems. They built a ceiling and put chemical and biological weapons inside. The Russians followed, and there were Chinese inside. The Russians tested the strength of the structure. They fired at it and set off explosions. But nothing happened to the Chinese inside. They did not die. I saw the Chinese leave the complex one by one and in one piece.

Theres another site in Baghdad; someone very close to Saddam told me. He was drunk at the time. I brought my father along we were invited to a function and he told me that there is nothing inside the palaces; they do not contain weapons of mass destruction. There is a more important place, he said Baghdad, not the palaces. Saddam built an entire area under the citys main streets, and thats where the weapons are. If they show me satellite photos, I can tell them what their first and second priorities should be. I know theres a third site, at Hawala, in Tikrit. I can steer them toward possible hiding places. They move from place to place. They should look in the Hawala area in Tikrit. If they show me pictures, Ill show them where to go.

End of second part of interview. First part appeared on January 20

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

the situation is too serious to joke around like that!

by the way...france attacked germany again in 1870 long after napoleon was gone!

JH,

hmmmm that is the best evidence they got?

this guy is hunted by the iraqi secret service already...so why doesn'T he just tell the CIA or the guy who made that interview where the weapons are?

doesn't sound very convincing....and it would be easy to verify his claims.

• Satanus
    Satanus

JH

Since you're into things hebrew, do you know what 'mossad' means? It means 'by way of deception'.

SS

• dubla
    dubla

realist-

the democrates would do the same thing as bush by the way.

i take that to mean they wouldnt be able to do any better in this environment.....and for once i agree with you.

aa

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I said the following elsewhere, thinks it fits here also:

Those of you who don't want war:

Now tell me, do YOU think it is a good idea Saddam's ass sits on a wealth of biological weapons? Do YOU think it is a good idea he sits on nuclear weapons?

Anyhow, France will protest, try to make peace, but when the war does break out, in one way or another they WILL be involved, even if that means supplying medics.

We Americans may be looked at as bullys. We Americans may be nosy, but the US government keeps the playground safe so that the gangs with the big fat kids that steal the lunch money don't take over, and don't you forget it.

Only reason war will break out is because Saddam refuses to allow inspectors see his weapons stash or fork over the crap he has. Do I want war? No, of course not. I don't care to see thousands of people die, regardless if they are Americans or those who reside in the Middle East. But Saddam simply cannot be allowed to chave the weapons he does. Do you know what kind of harm he could cause? Do you know what type of harm little pissy governments like his could cause if they were allowed to run around creating whatever weapons they wanted?

Cause and effect. The line has to be drawn somewhere. Otherwise somebody a hell of a lot worse than the United States could take over. Think Hitler.

Edited by - MrMoe on 22 January 2003 15:36:38

• dubla
    dubla

moe-

Now tell me, do YOU think it is a good idea Saddam's ass sits on a wealth of biological weapons? Do YOU think it is a good idea he sits on nuclear weapons?

dont forget that some of these anti-war posters are so naive that they actually believe saddam does NOT posses any such weapons.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 22 January 2003 15:40:51

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Realist,

I am serious, they need Napoleon back.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

dubla - that isn't naive, that is plain stupid. If he doesn't then why won't he let us see what he has.

Take this for an example:

A very well known gang of thugs has a car theft ring, as well as dealing in assult weapons and an array of street drugs. The NYPD issues a warrant to search a large warehouse owned by the said gang, in order to search for stolen vehicles, guns and drugs. The Gang refuses to allow them in, so the NYP says, "Oh, Ok -- hope you have a nice peachy afternoon, hope we didn't bother you." Stop the short bus folks, doesn't happen that way.

There is NO LOGIC on not following through the demand that Saddam show the proper officals what he has and fork over anything remotely along the lines of WMD. Are we using our brains here folks?

I am a peacemaker, I hate war. Loathe detest carnage in all it's forms. But sometimes you don't have any choice!!!!!

Edited by - MrMoe on 22 January 2003 15:51:39

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit