If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    No that won't be available to the civilian market for a few years and when it is, it doesn't mean you'll be able to make it wepons capable like he has. Its a prototype hes showing off in one of its many intended capacities. If you were able to aquire the vehicle then you would have to also aquire the weapon components which as you can see, are specialized. No civilian will have access to them. And remember, it's a prototype, which means it's eventual configuration for the civillian market will in all likelihood not even be close to this platform.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    why don't you just say what you really mean...
    ...that you're an ultra-conservative right-wing Christian who wants the LGBT community to go "back in the closet where they belong"?

Again,having no dog in this fight, can you explain to me what my views on homosexuality have anything to do with serving spaghetti to someone that paid for it. Nevertheless, in the USA, those people that you are referring to have as much right to believe what they like just as much as the gays. If you do not like that, too bad for you.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Fisherman, its an illustration. Its like a Muslim working for a barbecue place and refusing to serve me pork.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SecretSlaveClass:

Its a prototype hes showing off in one of its many intended capacities.

Which means the technology is advancing.

If you were able to aquire the vehicle then you would have to also aquire the weapon components which as you can see, are specialized. No civilian will have access to them.

No civilian will have access to them?! Civilians can make/are making complete rifles out of parts. If they can do that then they can build a weapons platform without any gee whiz technology. What the Ruskie showed was a full auto rifle which can be made and whatever method of attachment to the drone was involved. Which would be what if improvised?

An electric motor and a frame. Any gifted handyman can build something like that. And it doesn't have to be a fancy gizmo. Just a little drone carrying a hand grenade or pipe bomb can be easily improvised by those so inclined.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

VI:

Come on bro. What is the average dude who succeeds in building this thing going to accomplish?,All the gov will do is ban civillian UAV's and good luck hiding a 3x3 UAV and its weapon components in your car. You have to get within range of a target because it's comtrol range isn't more than a a couple of miles. It would be more plausible to hide a pistol with a few mags and walk imto a school or cinema.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SecretSlaveClass:

What is the average dude who succeeds in building this thing going to accomplish?,

Perform the violence that he has been wishing for.

All the gov will do is ban civillian UAV's...

That may well be.

...and good luck hiding a 3x3 UAV and its weapon components in your car.

Pickup truck.

You have to get within range of a target because it's comtrol range isn't more than a a couple of miles.

That's good enough for someone in his car a few blocks away from his intended target.

It would be more plausible to hide a pistol with a few mags and walk imto a school or cinema.

You're talking about mostly suicidal persons who don't care if they're seen and who don't have a hatred directed at the general public.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

VI:

brother. Hiding a 3x3 under a tarp won't be spotted by a cop who stops you in an area known for guerrilla activity? Come one man you're smarter than that.

And if he loses control of his UAV it will have an ID umless this right wing hick handyman is also a hacker.

Brother I really really like you but this could literally be nit picked for days. Our initial debate was about a right wing guerrilla movement and the odd UAV just won't cut it. UAVs would have to be smuggled if banned, therefore even minimizing the odds of an attack by one even more. So going back to the root debate : no, full scale guerrilla warfare iss not plausible in the US.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Fisherman, its an illustration. Its like a Muslim working for a barbecue place and refusing to serve me pork

I agreed It was a great illustration. That sums up what this issue is all about. That is the issue and not anyone's views on ss. What I meant to say is what in the world does refusing to issue ss licenses or serving pork or spaghetti have anything to do with how ss is viewed. She can have anti-gay views but it is her job to serve the spagheti, the pork, and issue the ss license. In other words this issue is all about not wanting to serve pork or spaghetti. That is it. That is what I meant. It is not about gay views. When I said the spaghetti was paid for, I meant that the gays were entitled to the licenses.

Saying that I have no dog in this fight means that how this case turns out does not make any difference to me. I am not gay and I and neither do I wish to stop gays from marrying and neither am I a a supporter or believer of the right wing fundamentalist. I am not an advocate of either side. Both sides have the right to their belief in the USA.

I do not have any friends that are fundamentalists, whoever they are. I do not care. I have friends that are gay both men and women, celibate JW and non JW. They feel at ease with me and I feel at ease with them.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SecretSlaveClass, I was presenting the UAV as an example of what may happen - Imagination put at work. Yes, if they're banned, and that may happen any day now, it may not be practical to smuggle them. The two nations that are at our borders are likely to be even more restrictive than this one.

Whether it's guerrilla warfare or sporadic terrorist attacks the only thing I'm sure of is that we're on the road to violence. I've been watching rightwing psychos, both politicians and religious leaders for years and I can tell you that the incessant hatred that they are encouraging is likely to result in more violence of some sort.

The Planned Parenthood arson may be the wave of the future.

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/batfe-investigating-pullman-planned-parenthood-arson/35167556

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

VI:

and I completely agree. Domestic terrorism is a clear and present danger, long before theis gay hating tw$t came along. Where there is disagreement with government combined with,fanatical ideology it is inevitable. Anyone who thinks otherwise is living in Disneyland. By the same token if people think that fundamentalist Muslims won't attack this country with biological/chemical/nuclear weapons at some point, good luck with that fantasy too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit