If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I never seen any Jewish person selling bolony sandwiches.

And what does that mean?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

kaik: "I bet to differ as well. How did work for Anita Bryant?"

Anita Bryant was an isolated flash in the pan 40 years ago before conservatism evolved into the monstrosity it now is. Kim Davis is the tip of the iceberg of a much, much stronger and vociferous conservative movement that has major political clout.

I come to my conclusions based on the videos that rightwingwatch.org posts daily which downloads videos of Right Wing Christians talking. I've been following the antics and sociopathic talk of the conservative movement on that site and I could tell you it's massive. I've downloaded almost 1,200 videos from those psychos in the past 5 years and over half of them are on the gay issue. It is most of what they talk about dedicating what must be 60% or more of their statements in general. Their psychoses with gay issues outnumbers their statements on abortion, Obama, Muslims, immigration, etc..

It's demonization at the same level as Hitler's scapegoating of the Jews and it could lead to similar consequences in a not too distant future if they were to have full control. Even if that were not to happen their inflammatory rhetoric inspires mentally unstable people to acts of violence.

I suggest that posters here give 10 minutes of their daily time to viewing rightwingwatch.org after 3:00 PM which is when their list is closed for the day. From time to time you'll find calls for imprisonment of gays or outright genocide, claims that gays want to murder and imprison "Christians" (i.e. Fundamentalists). After doing that for a few months you'll get the idea of where I'm coming from.

Never, ever underestimate them.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Great post VI !
  • kaik
    kaik

And what does that mean?

I just copy what you had typed. I cannot helped your antisemitism blinded the matter inside of your cranium.

• kaik
    kaik

VI

Evangelical fascism is one the most dangerous movement ever in existence. I do not dispute it with you. If this movement ever achieve political significance, they will mirror ISIS. However, Kim Davis position is utilized by the right-wing extremist, she is just used by them, but she is nothing more than excellent post-child for primitive church. So far her county supporters call for boycott of Morehead State University, but so far, none of right-wing ogres started to burn the campus yet.

Never, ever underestimate them.

I don't.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I cannot helped your antisemitism blinded the matter inside of your cranium.

"kaik" The best bolony sandwiches and ham sandwiches ever made were sold by a Jew next to a college I went to. This is what he said:" I don't each the stuff, I only sell it- to make money."

I was walking on a very busy street years ago and noticed a man speaking in Yiddish in front of a store that sold idols and statues and candles and heathen stuff -He also manufactured them- I spoke with him about being a better Jew and he told me that making a living has nothing to do with his being a Jew.

What does that have to do with anti-jew?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Christianity is, by it's nature, anti-semitic.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Aaaaaand she's off to jail with the deadline of "until you resign or do your damn job."

Well, she still ain't doing her job, she still ain't resigning, and in addition to that, she ain't authorizing her deputies, and she is not in jail.-In spite of Vivian's foul language.

Will she eventually get an accommodation, a pink slip or an orange jump-suit? -Knowers of how "this country runs."

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

she still ain't doing her job - good, she's not fit to.

she still ain't resigning - bad, see above. She should be sacked.

she is not in jail - good. I'm sure the KY police have more than enough to be getting on with, i.e. putting real criminals in jail.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    she ain't authorizing her deputies, and she is not in jail.-In spite of Vivian's foul language.

Foul language? What you babbling about? And she authorized her deputies when she hired them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit