If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Villabolo: Why should they have to go to another county?

Fisherman: If you mean now, to not risk their licenses being invalid.

I mean at anytime. They should not be inconvenienced in the least.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    erroneous non-arguments

That is your erroneous opinion. And by the way, the rest of your post is also your erroneous opinion.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    They should not be inconvenienced in the least.

True

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    They should not have to go anywhere to get a license other than the county in which they live.

DJS, where did I say that?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Why in the world do you imagine their license would be invalid?

Judge Bunning said so.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Great picture, Viviane.

Although I'm sorely tempted to inquire about MLK's views on homosexuality ... that might complicate matters

As Ms Davis and MLK are/were Christian, it's likely that their views on homosexuality overlap. With regard to homosexuality, it could be said that both Ms Davis and MLK are/were bigoted.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

DJS: They should not have to go anywhere to get a license other than the county in which they live.

Fisherman: Where did I say that?

Even if it isn't what you meant to say it could have been interpreted that way.

Viviane: Why in the world do you imagine their license would be invalid?

Fisherman: Judge Bunning said so.

All the more reason to fire her and replace her with another clerk. I realize that's not possible for legal reasons plus it would broaden the court's power.

I personally would have given her the stiffest fine possible and upon her refusal to pay after one warning would have put a lien on her bank account and property. It would have lessened her martyrdom.

There are no easy answers but then no one anticipated a martyr's fanaticism when they wrote the principles of governance.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    That is your erroneous opinion. And by the way, the rest of your post is also your erroneous opinion.

Well, now you know that you've no idea what "opinion" or "erroneous" means and have moved full on into this mode:

Judge Bunning said so.

Judge Bunning said you would think their licenses might be invalidated? What an odd and specific thing to say.

In fact, Bunning said he did not know if their licences were valid, but has zero bearing on the matter as he is a federal judge and has nothing to do with KY law. The county attorney, who DOES deal with county and state law, has in fact said they are valid.

I've noticed that the sum total of everything you've posted on this matter can always be summed up by a Monty Python skit.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    There are no easy answers but then no one anticipated a martyr's fanaticism when they wrote the principles of governance.

I disagree. I think that in fact they did, which is why the licenses are being issued and Kim is in jail.

GAY HUGS FOR EVERYONE!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Even if it isn't what you meant to say it could have been interpreted that way.

Vid, this does not apply to you, it is something Vivian should do "Try reading what I said and not your conclusions about what I meant!"-Marvin Shilmer

All the more reason to fire her and replace her with another clerk.

That is what a pink slip (impeachment) is all about. Government would have dealt with her their way in due time without any help from the gays.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit