If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    Go Kim Davis! The God fearing people of Kentucky support you!
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Yep, they're just a bunch of stoneless cheesypoof pretend Christians, just like you.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I saw quite a quite few Huckabee for President bumper stickers today. I looked to see who the drivers were. They were religious jews dressed in their garb.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    A scene from the movie Cool Hand Luke just came to my mind. In this scene, Paul Newman was getting undressed to be put in the "box" by one of the officers. The officer was a very Christianly fellow that had always talked to "Luke" about God.. So he tells Luke: "Just doing my job Luke." Paul Newman replied to the officer saying: "Ahhh, saying it's your job don't make it right."
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I saw quite a quite few Huckabee for President bumper stickers today. I looked to see who the drivers were. They were religious jews dressed in their garb.

Plenty of Jews are morons. So what?

• DJS
    DJS

JG,

"Go Kim Davis!" When you go there to give her a big ole hug, just make sure you are wearing something that goes with orange.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    I will give her the biggest hug around and maybe even a green handshake!
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    And so are cheesypoof liberals

You just said you were ignorant of what cheesypoof means. Is it your intent to start telling us how you are constantly uninformed and wrong so I don't have to?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Here is what some of Junction-Guy's pals are wanting to do:.

Oath Keepers Send Armed Guards To Protect Kim Davis From US Marshals.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Thanks for the interesting Post VI !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit