If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Huckabee is just saying a bunch of things to get elected, but if he is (slim chance,) he will not un-ring the bell that made ss mariages legal.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This has turned into a very strange thread..

If I remember correctly..Many years ago..

Junction-Guy spent a lot of time wondering if he was gay or not..

I tried to find those threads..No where to be seen..Or maybe I just missed them..

Still..I have a good memory..

So I`m wondering..Why the big turn around?..

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    There is no way Huckabee or anyone can. This world can only get worse, not better. Gay marriage is here to stay, however that don't mean people have to endorse it.
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    Yes, Outlaw you are correct. I realized that I had been duped into thinking that. The Gaystapo (on here and elsewhere) convinced me otherwise. I had to take a stand for right or wrong, so I chose the biblical path.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Gay marriage is here to stay, however that don't mean people have to endorse it.

I don't endorse stupid Christians being stupid, but I certainly recognize their right be such.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

So I`m wondering..Why the big turn around?..

Thought provoking thread!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

give me a few minutes fisherman, and I will share

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

It was mostly due to rude comments from people. They didn't win their case with me by rude insults.

There was also my personal experience dealing with those who were either self proclaiming gays or those in the closet who secretly approved of homosexuality. The biggest thing was a so-called friend, who tried to manipulate me. He was married, went to church (found out later he didn't believe), and pretended to be my friend. He was not interested in platonic friendship, and he tried every way to seduce me. I didn't believe he was gay, and even when he told me, I thought he was just joking. When I didn't catch on to what he was doing and reply in the manner he was hoping for--he ditched me as a friend. It was the worst time of my life. He didn't care about me personally as a friend, but was only trying to get his rocks off. Although, it wasn't quite repeated to this extent, every gay person I ever tried to befriend would bail when they realized I was only looking for friends. They were always pushing for sex, and as soon as I heard the stereotypical question, "you a top or bottom", I replied neither, just looking for friends--click, end of conversation.

Tha pretty much sums it up.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

OUTLAW:

"Junction-Guy spent a lot of time wondering if he was gay or not.."

Junction-Guy:

"Yes, Outlaw you are correct. I realized that I had been duped into thinking that. The Gaystapo (on here and elsewhere) convinced me otherwise. I had to take a stand for right or wrong, so I chose the biblical path."

So you're a Christian with personal gay issues and now you've chosen to condemn others like you.

You've still not answering a question about the application of the Old Testament outside of ancient Israel. You do know that Leviticus is constantly being cited by Fundamentalist Christians to support their anti-gay agenda.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    Leviticus can and often is quoted, but the New Testament can be quoted also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit