If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Cantleave - "There's always one, isn't there!" as John Cleese said in the Life of Brian.

Well, it's my religion to serve spaghetti to passengers........but if they don't want it, I respect their beliefs. Seems this religitard hasn't heard of that concept.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Good post, Cantleave.

But it seems rights campaigners take little interest in the bigoted attitudes of Muslims or in the suffering of gay people in the Muslim world/within Muslim communities.

Christian redneck hicks are a much easier target ...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Fisherman, why don't you just say what you really mean...

...that you're an ultra-conservative right-wing Christian who wants the LGBT community to go "back in the closet where they belong"?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Simon: "Then she will go to prison."

And then she'll be jojoed in and out of jail? If she now goes back to jail her supporters may turn violent. They've been crying out for civil war for years now and it would only take a spark to ignite it.

In my opinion sending her to jail instead of fining her was a strategic mistake. She's been made more powerful.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    In my opinion sending her to jail instead of fining her was a strategic mistake. She's been made more powerful.

Fining her wouldn't affect her at all as her supporters would have paid the fine for her

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

VI:

I highly doubt the right wingers will ever rise up, just like the right wing in South Africa who threatened a full scale uprising when it became clear that full democratic elections would be held. Yes the Neo-Nazi AWB detonated a car bomb outside ANC offices in Johannesburg (Egoli) but that was all that happened. The rest turned and hid like scared rats in their holes when they realized the majority of the democraticly aligned country would not tolerate their bullshit. Even the most fervent pacifists were ready to fight the right wingers.

So in my opinion will there be a general right-wing uprising? No way! They're cowards. Perhaps a bomb or two or the odd shooting then they'll crawl back into their rat holes and continue stewing in their hatred in muted malevolence.

I've been around these pricks and I have been well versed in counter revolutionary warfare. Not organized, can't agree on procedure, no unity - NO WAY!

Not to mention despite what people may think, the FBI and ATF have been tracking potential trouble makers for years, long before fundamentalist Islam.

If I'm wrong, be sure to kick me in the nuts.

• Viviane
    Viviane

I believe she has been made utterly impotent. The law prevailed and she can't do a damn thing to stop it. Just like interracial marriage, the outcry will die down and no one will care soon. Well, they will care, but when God fails to again smite us, those opposing will be reduced to dustbin of history.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Angharad:

Fining her wouldn't affect her at all as her supporters would have paid the fine for her

But if she can be fined multiple times. That would have a different effect.

SecretSlaveClass:

I highly doubt the right wingers will ever rise up, just like the right wing in South Africa who threatened a full scale uprising when it became clear that full democratic elections would be held.

There is the example of the Bundy incident where supporters were taking sniping positions to kill law enforcement officers.

So in my opinion will there be a general right-wing uprising? No way! They're cowards. Perhaps a bomb or two or the odd shooting then they'll crawl back into their rat holes and continue stewing in their hatred in muted malevolence.

I've been around these pricks and I have been well versed in counter revolutionary warfare. Not organized, can't agree on procedure, no unity - NO WAY!

You and other posters here severely underestimate them. The American revolution started out with rag tag militias which quickly organized after the first shot was fired. They want a fight.

Not to mention despite what people may think, the FBI and ATF have been tracking potential trouble makers for years, long before fundamentalist Islam.

A study on right wing terrorism was nixed by Republicans who then retaliated against those who put the study together. They will sabotage anything that they wish to. And for every terrorist head that they cut off 10 more will sprout.

If I'm wrong, be sure to kick me in the nuts.

If your avatar is any indication your nuts are too big.

Viviane:

I believe she has been made utterly impotent. Just like interracial marriage, the outcry will die down and no one will care soon.

She has been strengthened.

The analogy doesn't hold except, of course, in the moral justification of both examples. Their outcry will not die down because there are hundreds of right wing religious leaders who have been fanning the flames for well over a decade.

To all of you who responded to me and to the board in general I suggest that you go to http://www.rightwingwatch.org/ every day and read the (short) posts with videos of the hate mongering/civil war prattling of these leaders. After one month's time you will realize the scope and the breadth of this demonization while keeping in mind the fact that there are tens of millions who are eyeball deep in this feces.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

VI:

The Bundy ranch incident firstly, represented more to the right wing than this gay hating bitch. The Bundy ranch incident was about the BLM intrusion on land/grazing rights. Look back on right wing history, every stand-off with law enforcement has had to do with infringement of private property and sovereign land rights. Even McVeigh's attack is most certainly retribution for Koresh (a trespassing issue as Koresh saw it). In the end though, if the NG had have shown up, would those with a bead on the authorities at Bundie ranch have wanted to be slaughtered? I doubt it. Again, bunch of right wing AWB men jumped into trucks armed to the teeth to settle a dispute in the tiny South African land-locked sovereign nation of bophuthatswana, and when the BP military showed up they threw down their guns and surrendered.

which brings me to your next point - the revolution. You're comparing people fighting a foreign government with foreign soldiers vs people here who would have to shoot at their own son or father in the US military. The Civil War would be a far better comparison, but even then, the comparison of numerical military support is not even considerable. The South despite being no where near as organized did well tactically but failed strategically because they did not enjoy the same support the North did - period. And it would be no different now in any way. Back then the grays had almost the same gear as the north on the battlefield, now - are,you kidding? Drones alone would wipe out Kentucky.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I Should aslo mention: right wingers may make a big fuss over their religion but what they really care about above all is their land and their right to own firearms. Try take those two away and you may see a spark, but not over this prejudice cow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit