VA shooting suspect was raised a JW! He mentions it on his Twitter account

by WingCommander 324 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

and the woman being interviewed didn't seem to notice this large, imposing, muscular man wearing all black holding and pointing a full-sized GLOCK only feet from them?????????

WingC ....

I am sure the position of the NRA will be that if they were properly armed during the interview with an AK47 or a Glock, that they could have killed the guy first.

Rub a Dub

• Billyblobber
    Billyblobber
    Do you honestly believe this idiot's sole drive for what he did was to start a race war?
    I find that distasteful that no one can admit this guy was out of his mind.

Uh, I'm not Matt Drudge. Did you read that post wrong?
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Are you advocating for him?

what does that clowns views have to do with saying that anyone who kills innocent people in grandstanding fashion has screws loose?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Uh oh.......FACTS just showed up. I think I hear the crickets warming up.............

But I digress. The man who did the killing of innocent people, had a history of paranoid, delusional behavior. By his own admission he claimed Jehovah God told him to take care of these people because of the impending race war, and also because everyone was out to get him because he was such apparently the best gay male paid companion that money could buy! (from his Twitter account postings)

Crazy. His method of execution is irrelevant, only his outcome. I'm d*mn sorry this thread spiraled out of control to be nothing more than a shout-down of American rights as seen by foreigners who don't even live here and don't appreciate rights they themselves aren't "allowed" to possess.

• Simon
    Simon
    Hey Simon, who was it again who stood up to an armed terrorist with an AK-47 shooting people on a train in France in the past week? Was it French citizens? Where were the Mounties???? I do believe it was (3) American Military servicemen on leave.

It was 3 Americans, 1 Brit and 1 French-American. Or as the US media would say: "3 Americans".

Seriously, they were hero's. It shows what training can accomplish. If there were 10 amateurs with handguns I suspect there would be 20 dead people instead.

• Fencing
    Fencing
    Yeah, dem damn dirty foreigners.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

I agree with WingCommander.

A lot of sweeping statements are made because everyone is pissed off

"Americans are gun-nuts"

the anti-gun talk that reared its ugly head and derailed this thread was not instigated by any pro gun person, and seems to be an attack on americans in general because of the actions of some certifiable maniac.

that is sad

• Billyblobber
    Billyblobber

Are you advocating for him?

No. In response to the "why isn't the media reporting this as racism" stuff that Simon was asking, I showed, that OF COURSE the far right is reporting this based on racism, while the same people reported on Dylan Root, who purposely targeted a black church and visited and aligned with racist imagery and sites, focusing on mental illness.

Given that this instance is obviously exhibiting schitzoid/bipolar disorder, with a dash of JW-infused persecution complex and martyrism, it's obvious as to why mental illness has a focus here among more balanced media.

Look at the text of the post above the images - it's pretty clear. edit: Oh, Simon erased the images, uh, okay.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I'm actually shocked that the charts above with real actual statistics is still showing up. If we delete them, does that mean they don't really exist, ala 1984? lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit