WHAT KIND OF PETS DO YOU HAVE?

by hamptonite21 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I have a long hair Siamese Himalayan kitty.......Oreo. He's a very cool cat house cat.

<<<<----------------------------------------------

Edited by - lost diamond on 7 January 2003 17:7:11

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Thanks Valis :)

I think they are so adorable. I think I'm going to look into getting a pair.

Bummer about your male :( So sorry.

Thanks again for the info

between

• buffman
    buffman

This is my boy taz. He's the happiest dog I ever had.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Tink and I have two dog's, Shocker (10yr old mix bird dog and golden retriever), LittleBit (miniature Pomeranian), two birds, Rascal and Smokey (GreenCheck Conure and Cockateil). This is a Pic of LittleBit a week after we got him (7wks old) sleeping in Tinks lap.

Sorry it's so big!

CC

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

All your pics are just great! I love animals so much!! I'd have a zoo if I could....we have 3 siamese cats, Kyle, Bach-Pierre and Maxine --the last picture on this web site page is our baby Maxine ---

http://www.fatherstouch.com/photos/03.htm

and we have a cockatiel name Jay!!!

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

AWE,

I love this thread. I can't put a pic up of my "MINI" up yet. But I will.

E-Mail,

Beautiful Babies!!!! Bet the human ones will even be prettier. Except that cat. I'm not too crazy about the cat. Chilli and NEO; they rock!! Need to take a new pic of NEO with his new do. lol He really looks like a Snauzer now!!!!! He's sooooo cute. Give him cuddles and kisses for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Buff,

All I see is a red x in a box!!

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

here are pics of me and my pets and my husband et al:

http://www.geocities.com/ladylvsnyt/bookofreflections.html

Ravyn

• meadow77
    meadow77

I finally figured this 'puter picture thang out!

Here are pictures of my baby!

Mines the little one on the right.

Are you talken to mee?

All dresses up and no where to go.

Edited by - meadow77 on 24 January 2003 19:47:39

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

I have an awesome Cattle Dog who is active in Agility and 6 cats....all fling 'n flees. Thats when people drive into the subdivision, roll down a window and fling the cat to the curb. Then they roll up the window and flee the scene of their crime. The last one tossed was 6 weeks old and the temperature was 106 degrees F.

She is in good health now, spayed and happy. She has an obsessive attraction to the water dish and gets worried if its not full. Wonder why???

Warrigal

• 4christ
    4christ

A beautiful one year old black lab female who lives to eat, year and a half old male german shorthair pointer (we think, thats what he is, we found him) who lives to chase a tennis ball, fluffy gray kitty, and two goldfish!

meadow, my bitch looks like the dog on the left!

peace-Lauren

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit