WHAT KIND OF PETS DO YOU HAVE?

by hamptonite21 90 Replies latest jw friends

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

I have been researching the greyhound breed. Does any one have a italian greyhound or greyhound? My application is in for a retired or rescue dog. They race this dogs for about 2-3yrs and then put them up for adoption. What kind of dogs do you have?

Edited by - hamptonite21 on 4 January 2003 18:6:2

• Realist
    Realist

no dogs...but 3 cats

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I have 4 wonderful cats.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Same here, no dogs but 1 kitty. 9 months old, looks just like Felix (his name BTW) from the cartoon Felix the Cat.

• Lin
    Lin

Sorry, no. We have three dogs, one a yellow lab and the other two are big black rotwielers (sp?) mean as hell.

• TR
    TR

Two JRT's(Jack Russell Terriers) Dudley and Eddie:

• Nordic
    Nordic

I got a Pitt Bull Terrier

But lucky me its stuffed.

• Celia
    Celia

We have a drop-dead gorgeously beautiful husky-german shepherd mix, white face and paws, black body, female, almost 2 years old, adopted from the humane society in april after my old Cleo died... She is very playful and affectionate and needs a lot of attention and exercise....

• Oreopandabear
    Oreopandabear

I have a black lab, and a chocolate lab with beautiful green eyes. My husband's boss and his wife own a greyhound, and they speak very highly of the breed.

Oreo

• target
    target

Our next door neighbors have two greyhounds. At first they just had the one and she would howl while they were gone. They are used to being in a kennels with other dogs. After they got the second one we haven't heard a howl out of her. They are nice gentle dogs but as watch dogs they are worthless. I guess it depends on what you want out of the dog. They are both rescued dogs.

We got a rescued Corgi/terrier and he is a wonderful dog. Gentle, great with the grandkids. He can scare people half to death at the door with his nasty viscious act, and it is only an act. Only twice did he mean it and it was a darn good thing I had a hold of him. He has no bad habits, other than hogging the bed at night.

MillieBTW, did you know that greyhounds cannot sit down? They have a real little head and big hips that just do not sit. Hard to keep a collar on them too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit