WHAT KIND OF PETS DO YOU HAVE?

by hamptonite21 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Good Lord RedhorseWoman....where DO yo sleep in that household? Have you got any mula left for people food? You've got 18 animals.

I lost my kitty not too long ago so I have no animals at the moment. Unfortunately, my stupid homeowner's association passed a "No Pet" rule before I could replace him. That's just great.

Today I saw the cutest little puppy. It was a 2-1/2 lb teacup Yorkie pup. I'm in love. Hey, do you think I could teach it to use a kitty litter so I wouldn't have to take it outside so the association would find out????

Trot

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I have been researching the greyhound breed.

Greyhounds are near the top of the "idiot dogs" list. They are dumber than bricks and only surpassed by Cocker Spaniels and the toy breeds (all of which deserve to be eliminated off this planet).

But the front-runner of the list of idiot dogs is the Afghan. They are so stupid, they need to be told when to pee. (And how to pee.) Otherwise, they'd just blow up from the pee.

Farkel

• Robdar
    Robdar

LOL at Farkel.

The stupidest dog I ever had was a black lab named Passion Deogi. Idiot dog. I finally gave her to some Vietnamese people. I hope she was delicious.

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 5 January 2003 1:26:31

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I have a budgie, in layman terms that is a parakeet. She's a rare colored all lemon yellow bird. Very pretty, very dumb, just ask onacruse. Wait.........don't ask him......she is in love with him.......everytime he speaks she has to speak too. Hey, maybe she is pretty smart after all I do the same thing.......he,hee. Yeah she is a very smart parakeet I think I'll keep her.

Katie

• Trotafox
    Trotafox
    and the toy breeds (all of which deserve to be eliminated off this planet).

Farkel? Farkel? I could have sworn I saw the name of that breed in some toy canine magazine somewhere.

Trot

• Aztec
    Aztec

I have a son. Does that count?..LOL

He eats everything is sight but he's housebroken!

~Aztec

• cornish
    cornish

1 dog,four horses, two ferrets

• Shakita
    Shakita
    Greyhounds are near the top of the "idiot dogs" list. They are dumber than bricks and only surpassed by Cocker Spaniels and the toy breeds (all of which deserve to be eliminated off this planet).

Ah...Farkel

I had a cocker spaniel/poodle mix which was the cutest, sweetest, most loveable dog! He was so good with the kids, too! I use to have day care in my home and these kids use to pull his hair and try to sit on him! He would just sit there taking all the abuse till they stopped! He was a great dog. We had to put him to sleep last year after 15 years of loyal doghood!

Mrs. Shakita

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I only have two pussies. If I get a dog, it will probably be a Boston Terrier.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Robdar, I just read your post and you made me feel so good! I had a wonderful black lab when I was married to husband #2. We lived in a rural area and actually had two other dogs. One was a retriever...a beautiful and smart dog. But, my favorite was little Shadow. He was my baby. The landlord told us we needed to get rid of at least one dog. My husband chose...yeah, my favorite. Talk about love, hey?

He took Shadow to this low life guy who lived on the railroad tracks and had several animals with incredibly bad cases of the mange. I begged my husband to find him a better home...yes, I was crying. The last time I saw Shadow, it was through the rearview mirror running after our car as we drove off. I think I really started seriously considering leaving my husband at that moment.

This has always been a very painful memory for me. So, when I read your post, I laughed out loud. You had a black lab, too, and you certainly weren't traumatized when you gave it to the eaters of dog meat! hahahah I have no idea why this helps me, but it has. Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit