WHAT KIND OF PETS DO YOU HAVE?

by hamptonite21 90 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Ohmigawd....you're right! I have EIGHTEEN animals. I never really added them all up. Couldn't imagine life without them, though.

• Celia
    Celia

REDHORSEWOMAN = 18 PETS ? What are they ?

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

redhorse- Holy cow you have a lot of animals.

Lyneyes, Your pug is the cuteist thing ever!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

3 horses (two in my profile pic named Tillie The Lard Ass Filly, and White Trash Cash )

8 fish

2 parrots

5 guineas

3 chickens, 1 rooster named Hendley

2 cats

and I know there's s'more but I can't remember em all. hehehh. It's a busy house!

Country Girl

• LB
    LB

Actually we have a lot of animals but no pets to speak of. All our animals have a purpose. We have a couple of cow dogs that I don't like. My favorite one Blue died last summer from heatstroke. We have 4 or 5 cats for killing rats and mice. I think we have 14 horses now and I can't say how many cattle we have. Lots.

I still miss Blue a lot. She'll never be replaced.

• auntiem
    auntiem

Lets see....we have an alien dog named Buster who is half Chiuahuah and half Doxie...he is a strange looking little guy but a mama's boy and very loving to me and some of my kids. He is a big sissy and a big barker. Then we have a sweet little girl who is half Pomeranian and half heifer. We just adopted her from the dog pound and she is a full figured gal but so good and so sweet. Then we have our kitty Sasha, and just as her name implies she is a princess and wants to be treated as such.

• Robdar
    Robdar

a sweet little girl who is half Pomeranian and half heifer

LMAO, Auntiem. It sounds as if your dog is an ass farmer like mine.

Welcome to the forum.

Robyn

• Solace
    Solace

Val,

I can honestly say I had no idea what the hell them hedgehogs were when we were at your place. Very cute but kinda prickely....

I have a black cat and a black dog. They are pretty lazy, but we love em'.

This is my sisters puppy "Lucy". Shes here so much,

she may as well live here, a int she a cutie!

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Great pics everyone :) We have a "Ralph" He's a collie mix and a real sweetheart (Unless he doesn't know you then he may have to tear you a new butt LOL) Great watch dog and great with the kids.

Edited by - betweenworlds on 5 January 2003 23:20:37

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

1 cockatiel , 1 white wing dove, 1 soft-shell turtle, 4 red eared turtles, 2 mud turtles, 1 fresh water trout(kid caught it fishing), 3 catfish(yeah kids caught them fishing), 1 rat snake, various other fish.....and they are all in my house......Help me it's a jungle in here...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit