WHAT KIND OF PETS DO YOU HAVE?

by hamptonite21 90 Replies latest jw friends

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

My Tetra neons and Golden minnows glub happily around my tropical fish tank,their wonderfully soothing to watch.

Take care,

Rich.

• Nickey
    Nickey

I have a beige 7 month old toy poodle and a hamster... I had 2 other hamsters before that... oh, and my 4 rabbits. 3 domestic and one wild.

And I dunno if I can include my pet fish cause they keep dyin' on me... one fish ate the other fish and then it died. The other one jumped out the bowl and suffocated.

Edited by - Nickey on 4 January 2003 20:16:42

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I have a rockin' little Pembroke Welsh Corgi/ American Rat Terrier dog (Rufus) and two Budgerigars (Rene and Caillou). I love them all dearly.

• Shakita
    Shakita

A cat who loved celebrating his first Christmas this year.....chewing on the branches, knocking off the bulbs, and trying to climb up the darn thing!

Isn't he cute?

Mrs. Shakita

• talley
    talley

We have a 7 yr. old female Black Lab named Auggie.

• YellowLab
    YellowLab

As you might guess by my username, I have a yellow Labrador Retriever.

Her name is Abby.

YellowLab

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I hear Greyhounds make wonderful pets. I have three dogs, and a puppy. One indoor and three outdoor. Am looking for a home for the puppy, which showed up on my doorstep one day. Three is all I can handle so the puppy has to have a new home.

• Jade
    Jade

I have an English Bulldog named "Evie." We nearly adopted a greyhound last year but another family beat me to the one I wanted. They are very sweet and gentle dogs but have to kept indoors and crated when left alone.

Annie

PS. Valis those "hogs" are sooo cute!!

Edited by - Jade on 5 January 2003 0:4:37

• YellowLab
    YellowLab

Picture didn't work before. Here's my trusty yellow Labrador.

YellowLab

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Two dogs--a 20-lb Pomeranian and a Welsh Corgi. Eight cats--two were ferals that I tamed, two are Maine Coons, and the rest are rescues. Two chinchillas. Two fish. Three finches. Three horses--one Peruvian Paso, a Buckskin, and a rescued Thoroughbred.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit