WHAT KIND OF PETS DO YOU HAVE?

by hamptonite21 90 Replies latest jw friends

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

I have a full bred female beagle named cinnamon,she is about 6 yrs old. and we just got a rottie/lab mix puppy. playful as hell(and to be honest a lil yappy). but i love em both oh and her cat stormi.

• aojumper
    aojumper

We have a rare Red Anatolian Shepherd (Male) and a Tri-Colour Basset Hound (Female). Both are rescues.

If you want to feel safe, get an Anatolian, He stand thirty inches at the shoulder and has a bark, that'll make you soil yourself. But for comic relief get a basset. Actually both Dogs have alternating qualities, though both are really complete opposites of the canine spectrum. Copernicus (The Anatolian) has quite a sense of humor, always exhibited at the wrong time. and Isabelle (the Basset) has a hefty bark, always exhibited at the wrong time.

K

Edited by - aojumper on 4 January 2003 20:21:37

Edited by - aojumper on 4 January 2003 20:24:50

• Valis
    Valis

Some old pics of my hedgies...a couple of these now reside w/scootergirl...I think..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Hedging My Beasts" class

• meadow77
    meadow77

I have a beautiful male Pug. His name is Briscoe from law and order.

• ugg
    ugg

no dogs,,,,but we have the original cat from hell ......

• aojumper
    aojumper

Valis,

Where do you get Hedgehogs from?! They are sooo cute! My husband wants to know if any of them are named Sonic?

Meadow,

A pug is going to be my next aquisition, if it;s not a hedgehog, now that I've seen one, I want a little male fawn, and his name will be Luther after Martin Luther. So I will have 3 Historic Dogs...Nicholas Copernicus, Queen Isabella of Spain, and my personal hero Martin Luther.

Do you have a picture?

K

• ring
    ring

Two Labs, one black, one yellow, both are brothers from the same litter

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Basset hounds! One old guy, 11 years old, and one frisky puppy (female), who is 6 months old. The old guy hasn't yet forgiven me for getting the puppy. Lots of harumphing going on. Wish I could post photos, but there's technical difficulties in the Big Tex/cruzanheart household.

Nina

• aojumper
    aojumper

Nina,

Do you see our little girl?? Isn't she cute? How was your Christmas?

K

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

We have a 4-year-old Dalmatian who barks like he's Cujo and runs away like Chicken Little. Friends of my parents had a Greyhound - a very gentle, sweet natured dog, but she got spooked easily and when she ran, she ran like lightening - not easy to catch when they're frightened.

Silverleaf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit