Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

NASA is definitely the scientific branch of the CIA, I don't think that is too far fetched lol. Also it is a direct result of project paper clip

• BU2B
    BU2B
    Another interesting aspect of this is that in sunlight the moon reaches 253 degrees Fahrenheit yet in shade it is -243 degrees Fahrenheit due to there being little to no atmosphere. The excuse for the astronauts survival is that white reflects heat and they had cooling systems in their backpack. Tell me, is it really reasonable to believe that wearing white will protect you in temperatures past the boiling point? Also on e flag issue, it was said you don't need atmosphere only motion.. What motion was there when the flag was planted in the ground? Please don't tell me the motion of the moon orbiting lol.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    NASA could have faked the manned part of the mission.

How so, specifically?

It would be difficult for Russia to really know if these were manned or not, especially once in the vicinity of the moon.

Why?

From that point, setting up a studio to fake the moon landings wouldn't be difficult and wouldn't require that many people

Why?

Simulators could have been used to even fool some NASA employees.

What kind of simulators simulating what?

And since the big brains over at NASA recorded over the original footing there's no way of knowing.

What kind of evidence you have for that claim?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Another interesting aspect of this is that in sunlight the moon reaches 253 degrees Fahrenheit yet in shade it is -243 degrees Fahrenheit due to there being little to no atmosphere.

Citation, please.

Tell me, is it really reasonable to believe that wearing white will protect you in temperatures past the boiling point?

Tell me, without understanding the science, what basis do you have for determining whether or not it is reasonable?

Tell me, is it really reasonable to believe that wearing white will protect you in temperatures past the boiling point?

Citation please, that "wearing white" is what they did and all they did. Also please explain how heat transfers on the moon and when, local lunar time, they were on the moon.

What motion was there when the flag was planted in the ground? Please don't tell me the motion of the moon orbiting lol.

Why would someone say something that stupid? Also, do you know what the flag was made of, how it was supported and how it was fixed to the lunar surface?

• DJS
    DJS

When I came to this site a bit over 2 years ago, I immediately noticed the proliferation of the following groups:

a. Hardcore theist/bible/jesus thumpers

b. Conspiracy theorists

c. Self appointed members of the new Governing Body

d. Lots of individuals obsessed with all things Dub-ian

I thought about ending my stay very quickly. I had been out of the cult for over 20 years, living life to the full and leaving Dark Tower and Dark Lord issues far, far behind. I don't really belong here, but my mission is commendable - to try to get people to be more empirically inclined and to understand that feelings and beliefs, when they are supported solely by bias, are one of the primary problems with our species, if not the main one.

A lot of the hardcore bible/jesus people appear to have left for greener pastures. I took it on myself to ridicule the self appointed GB - you know, those old white males who arrived to amaze us all with their knowledge of all things scripture and prophecy, as though the Dark Lords and everyone else that had come before them were wrong and they, in the immensity of their sageness, were right. That group also appears to have gone to greener pastures or piped down a lot. Mission accomplished.

I view conspiracy theorists with disdain and revulsion. Anti-vaxxers are dangerous. Those who promulgate lies and deception are dangerous. Metatron has gone onto greener pastures (though I do miss that furry little OCD), as have a number of other theorists.

As long as I stay on this site, me and those like me will work to make your existence as a theorist a miserable one. If that hurts, wah. If I don't placate your sorry asses, more wah. You are dangerous. You are arrogant. You are narcissistic. You place yourself above those with vastly more knowledge and experience than you.

And perhaps the most dangerous thing about you is that you shroud your theorist self in a cloak of enlightenment while trying to sway others. Those exiting the Dark Tower need a lot of things - new religions and conspiracy theories aren't among them.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I love listening too and entertaining conspiracy theories, that being said I can always go back to what I know for sure to be true based on the best evidence. Again they can be fun, doesn't make them true. Just an exercise for the human brain, to be able to say I am willing to entertain something that threatens the way I assume things are. But again, the truth is the truth, just because its sounds cool and stuff doesn't make it true.

Do you forgive me Viv?

• TheMark
    TheMark

DJS: "Those who promulgate lies and deception are dangerous"

DJS: "I developed and taught an Intelligence Analysis course at one of the local colleges a few years ago - the course was put together with the assistance of the US Military Academy (West Point) Lt. Colonel who taught the same course there"

Talk about being blind to its own surroundings..lol. Like I said, it happens.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Do you forgive me Viv?

There's nothing to forgive, darling. I've looked into all of these... Bigfoot, moonlanding, vaccinations, 9/11, the Kennedy assasinations, etc.

• sir82
    sir82

I've got it!

The lizard-eyed reptilian grey who inhabits Queen Elizabeth's body faked the moon-landings so humans wouldn't discover the hidden alien base on the far side of the moon.

Anyone who learns this, or causes others to doubt the "official" version, gets whisked off by a black helicopter to a FEMA camp where they are put to work manufacturing fake birth certificates for future US presidents. If you're lucky, you get to sleep in the same bunkhouse with Elvis.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Vivianne actually the moon is made of cheese, my grandma told me that and she was very old and wise and would never lie to me so it must be true. NOW let's answer your questions...

a) " First,whether or not humans landed on the moon is as much of a debate as asking " do owls exist" or "

Answer: or I would say " what is spirit"?

b) Second you asked if I have looked in to the subject?

Yes I have watched documentaries, and entered in to debates when friends or work colleges have raised the subject.

Thirdly I guess because the subject intrigues me enough I have bought it to a discussion forum that i respect and admire.And believe me I was well aware I might find this subject confrontational and challenging. But I am glad I did because the opinions surprised being so evenly divided 50:50.

OFF TOPIC.

When I was a witness we always had elders that intimidated people by their use of words. Questions were not allowed, or the motives challenged. Sometimes I regret not allowing my quite voice be heard....Anyway now ." I AM AN UNEDUCATED EX-WITNESS" new on an ex jehovers witness forum, and GUESS WHO made me feel like I was talking with an elder again. ( well let's save our answers for another thread, got to stay on topic)

The Rebel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit