by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• cappytan
    cappytan

Viviane:

Just the facts, ma'am.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Viviane LOL Maybe your needed.

Rebel:Truth seeker my university degree, is from the university of life.

I know as one gets older you forget about being recognized for your achievements and one of your biggest achievements was escaping the belief system of that cult. There is nothing wrong with asking questions and there is no such thing a stupid question.

I am sorry for my comment I meant no disrespect.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Humans have landed on the moon multiple times, there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary including TV footage, technology left behind, photographs and evidence brought back.

If there is something specific that inclines you to think it was faked, let me know :)

• prologos
    prologos
    CalebInFloroda
    if you've never FELT what a launch feels like as you watch a rocket shoot up into the sky.

yeah, conspiracy would mean all the good stuff build on merritt island FL were just props? the Assembly building,

bsw: these were not "shots", but massive masses, silently, [from a distance] gently lifting off, gently separating, gently landing, gently docking, now doing it to so much smaller or more distant targets. In the the "no landing" lamentations, conspiration believers have been conned.

• suavojr
    suavojr

I love this topic!! If you believe everything the governments and Nasa say to us, you are just being naïve. We must questions everything! These space missions have too many strange and unexplained events, a few questions that many have:

Why don't they shows us the earth with all the satellites orbiting around?

Why is Nasa saying they need to figure out how to cross the Van Allen belt for their Mars mission? Didn't we figure this out back in the 60's?

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/03/20/if-the-moon-landings-were-real-then-why-is-nasa-stumped-by-this/

• suavojr
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Why don't they shows us the earth with all the satellites orbiting around?

Who is they and what are you asking to see? We see pictures of satellites orbiting all the time. There is an app that shows you where they are, websites that do the same, I see them personally all the time. What, specifically, are you expectations?

Why is Nasa saying they need to figure out how to cross the Van Allen belt for their Mars mission? Didn't we figure this out back in the 60's?

They didn't, the "article" you linked to as "evidence" is, and I am going to be polite about this, shit written by morons willfully taking things out of context in order to support their fucknutter position.

• suavojr
    suavojr

The YouTube video at 7:00 minutes says, "we must solve these challenges before we send people through this region of space" end of quote.

This statement sounds like the WT/JW reasoning of the overlapping generation, didn't the GB figure the generation doctrine as well?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    At what time in the video does "NASA" admit they "can't get past the Van Allen belts"? Be specific.
  • DJS
    DJS

Suavojr,"If you believe everything the governments and Nasa say to us, you are just being naïve."

Of course. We all agree. That is NOT what this discussion is about. It is about empirical data - not emotion or beliefs.

That's a far cry from believing that every professional involved with an incident would have to be complicit in either its actions or its cover-up in order for the conspiracy to exist. Individuals who believe that are either insane, lacking knowledge of anything going on in the world (such as the bush people) or an immature arrogant narcissist.

There is hope for the first two - none for the last category. Their lack of real knowledge is exceeded only by their immaturity, which is exceeded only by their narcissism, which is exceeded only by their arrogance. They wouldn't change their minds regardless of the evidence provided. That is what this OP is really about, and that is what it will be about every time the conspiracy theorists poke their pointy little ears in the sky and their furry little feet in the concrete.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit