Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

TheMark,

Thank you for your interest. Intelligence analysis, based on Wiki, is the process of taking known information about situations and entities of strategic, operational, or tactical importance, characterizing the known, and, with appropriate statements of probability, the future actions in those situations and by those entities. The descriptions are drawn from what may only be available in the form of deliberately deceptive information; the analyst must correlate the similarities among deceptions and extract a common truth. Although its practice is found in its purest form inside national intelligence agencies, its methods are also applicable in fields such as business intelligence or competitive intelligence.

The texts were: Intelligence Analysis A Target Centric Approach (Robert E. Clark) and Intelligence From Secrets to Policy (Mark M. Lowenthal). I will gladly email you the syllabus if interested. Excellent course material and a great class to teach.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Regarding the flag waving: all the motion in this video can easily be explained by inertia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxEV6H7Shpc

Here is a video thoroughly debunking the flag waving myth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBCfuKs9i8

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Yea they made it and definitely encountered aliens

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Vivianne " first, whether or not humans landed on the moon is as much of a debate as asking " do owls exist" or " or I would say " what is spirit"?

I'm not even sure what you are trying to say there.

Second you asked if I have looked in to the subject and yes I have watched documentaries, and entered in to debates when friends or work colleges have raised the subject

Have you looked at the evidence... the answer you are giving indicates you've not looked at it.

But I am glad I did because the opinion seems so evenly divided 50:50. Therefore I will keep an open mind.

The plural of "uninformed opinion" is not "open for debate".

When I was a witness we always had elders that intimidated people by their use of words. Questions were not allowed, or the motives challenged. Sometimes I regret not allowing my quite voice be heard....Anyway now ." I AM AN UNEDUCATED EX-WITNESS" new on an ex jehovers witness forum, and Vivianne you made me feel like I was talking with an elder again.

So, not to sound mean, but I really don't care how it made you feel. You're suggesting that an elder not allowing questions has the same effect on you as someone suggesting you examine freely all of the evidence related to your questions. Neither response makes you happy, so I've no idea how you expect anyone else to do anything about or be concerned about it.

Go look at the evidence. Think about why you think what you do about these things. Understand how to look at evidence. No one is stopping you, but if you are asking us, me, specifically, then you have to step up and do your half of the work as well.

• BU2B
    BU2B
    DJS do you work for or in association with the CIA? If so that would explain a lot. I am honored that you and your unAmerican tyrant friends would find anyone like me who commit "thought crime" dangerous. The CIA is a wicked murderous organization with more blood on its hands than any group in world history. Perhaps you will get your way one day and I can be locked away for my dangerous opinions as has happened throughout human history.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

DJS:And perhaps the most dangerous thing about you is that you shroud your theorist self in a cloak of enlightenment while trying to sway others. Those exiting the Dark Tower need a lot of things - new religions and conspiracy theories aren't among them.

Well said. I wonder what it is in the JW mind that attracts them to conspiracy theories? To believe all the nonsense that you have to believe to be a witness is really astounding when you sit back and think about it. For some it's just a stage but for others like my parents who beat it to death it still astounds me. Ignorance of anything should be just a stage in ones life when I stop learning it will be because I'm dead.

In fairness to Rebel I think his/her post has elicited some interesting responses and it was a nice break from reading about the Australian Royal Commission. Maybe that was the intent of the OP. I for one believe that man landed on the moon. Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question but there are lots of stupid sources that provide answers those same questions.

• DJS
    DJS

R2D2,

Isn't America great? You get to have your opinions and freely express them, without retribution. But don't expect the empiricists and those who require more than feelings, beliefs and conspiracy websites to sit quietly while you have your way and your say, spreading what most of us believe to be an infestation and a disease.

The CIA, NASA, NSA and the other 13 or so agencies that collect intelligence are not perfect; no one said they were. But lots of very decent, honorable people of integrity work at these agencies. People who cannot be bought for any price by anyone. I know that is difficult for you to believe, but it is truth.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Vivianne you don't appear mean,( difficult, challenging, irritating but not mean :-))

Vivianne " Have you looked at the evidence....the answer your giving indicates you have not looked at it"

The Rebel " You may be right Vivianne. please present the evidence" as the plural of " uninformed opinion" is not open for debate.

The Rebel.

• scary21
    scary21

Conspiracy theories like big foot, aliens, and the moon landing can be fun.

I liken it to reading a comic book. To many comic books and no science books is not good for your brain.

Yes, we landed on the moon DAH !

• Viviane
    Viviane
    You may be right Vivianne. please present the evidence" as the plural of " uninformed opinion" is not open for debate.

The dictionary.

What specific questions do you have, why do you think the way you do about them? I am happy to discuss the moon landing, but I don't just throw information at you without you doing some of the work to understand it and think about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit