Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Viviane :

I believe my post about " Goodwins Law" was an interesting assumption that I am entiltled to. Maybe to make my point I should have instead used an illustration about a CAT CHASING ITS PREY. Personally I always route for the BIRD, because I like to wake up and hear the birds sing LOUD.

Its definitely my assumption forums should be a pleasurable leisure activity. Of course we are free to RESPECTIVLY disagree, but perhaps with some posters, the wisest choice would be to not disagree at all. That way the cat can be free, to leap, jump across fences, maybe even break its neck but the bird is to far away to care and no longer even hears the meows.

I hope that makes sence.

The Rebel.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I believe my post about " Goodwins Law" was an interesting assumption that I am entiltled to.

Of course you are entitled to make assumptions, just as the rest of the world is entitled to call you out on them for not bothering to do even a cursory google search to see if your unfounded assertions make sense. See how that works?

Its definitely my assumption forums should be a pleasurable leisure activity.

So?

Of course we are free to RESPECTIVLY disagree, but perhaps with some posters, the wisest choice would be to not disagree at all.

You said you were personally attempted to hurt me with your words, failing miserably in the process. How do you reconcile your reprehensible actions and failure with your call to be respective and utter failure to do so?

I hope that makes sence.

Nope, not in the least, given your complete lack of sticking to your own ideals.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

The Rebel. " I hope that makes sence?"

Viviane: " Nope not in the least"

Well let me spell it out for you in black and white.

A) I believe each poster creates a little note book, a history which reveals how they interact with other posters.

B) I am interested in exploring new lines of thought with kind, intelligent people who I feel a connection with.

C) In my option if I feel that connection isn't their, then it's probably best to close communication with that poster.

D) I mean it's not as though our reason for posting is to be confrontational is it?

Good morning to you.

The Rebel.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Your free to stop posting nonsense about things your too lazy to look up and stop I tentionally attempting (and failing) to hurt people anytime if you're unable to handle the consequences of your actions.

It is worth noting that on several posts you've started, kind people such as myself did attempt to help you with new lines of thought such as critical thinking, research, evaluating evidence, etc., but your response was laziness and name calling in a failed bit to hurt someone. You had what you claimed you want and promptly took a shit on it.

So it goes, but don't expect to be able to play the victim card, snowflake.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

The Rebel " Shall we now close this thread folks?"

YES! YES! YES!

The Rebel. " Well then let me think. What will be my honest final word?"

WHO CARES, REBEL,..just shut the FICK UP !!

THE END.

The Rebel.

• Room 215
    Room 215
    How does such a loony topic get so much ink?
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

"The Rebel. " I hope that makes sence?"

Viviane: " Nope not in the least"

Well let me spell it out for you in black and white."

😂😂😂 I dont think you see the irony in that little exchange.... Spell it out for her.....

• Viviane
    Viviane
    WHO CARES, REBEL,..just shut the FICK UP !!

What a small, rude person you are.

Oh, and man landed on the moon.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    THE END.

Please let it be true!

• sir82
    sir82

THE END.

The Rebel.

Dare we hope?

Share this