Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

So I was fooled by the witnesses. What can I learn from that? Not to accept things at face value but to seek out opinion and different view points.

hence my question " Do you believe man landed on the moon?

Myself I am skeptical, was technology in 1969 so advanced?

The fact that nobody has gone back.

The fact that governments have often used " Magician's "to create illusions to fool the enemy in war, means they can also fool the public in peace time.

That with modern technology and modern telescopes no pictures of the flag, or the shuttle crafts left behind have been presented.

To say I don't believe man landed on the moon would be wrong. I guess I am 50/ 50 on it, so I would value your opinions, and hopefully it will make an interesting thread.

The Rebel

• fukitol
    fukitol
    Of course they landed on the moon. But they also took fake photos in a studio, as the photos taken on the moon were of such poor quality. So the truth is both camps are right.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel
    Thanks for the reply fukitol. I am not so sure on your comment " of course they landed on the moon" hence why I started the thread. let's see what develops :-)
  • Clickster
    Clickster

You can see the moon landing craft left behind through a telescope.

http://www.space.com/14874-apollo-11-landing-site-moon-photo.html

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

http://www.moonlandinghoax.org/8.html

There's 3 lots of reflectors placed on the moon, that took man power

https://youtu.be/VmVxSFnjYCA

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''The fact that nobody has gone back.''

Five more times.

All that secrecy and hoaxing another five times?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    the only thing missing from the moon landing was the Walt Disney logo when the tv pictures were beamed
  • barry
    barry

It's true I saw them walk on the moon on the TV set when I was a kid.

They didn't have the special effects they have today

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I am not an expert in the matter. Some indicate that there is no way to truly shield a human from the radiation of space. Yet again, we are able to keep astronauts in space for months at a time. The technology to steer a spacecraft isn't that fancy. The first space shuttle was driven around by a handful of 386 processors. Think of a dial-up Internet era computer. Now the Apollo nav system was probably much more primitive than that. My point here is that it needs to be not more than a calculator. The computer of that time did not need to handle hd lcds.

The physics of traveling in space are all the same but much easier to predict, as the strong pull of gravity and air drag isn't there. In fact, physics (synergy specifically), does most of the work in the vacuum of space.

• BU2B
    BU2B
    The photos are a hoax. Anyone who honestly researches this will have serious doubts. However this is really too far down the rabbit hole, too against what they were taught their whole lives to even consider it. We all have brains and critical thinking skills. Use them in everything. Question everything. Even when the landings appeared on TV a large percentage of Americans thought it was fishy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit