Great Tribulations Starts December 20, 2002

by proplog2 112 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

What's amazing is after a lifetime of cult indoctrination, even though we are free now, is the reaction such a statement causes.

Did you perhaps momentarily catch your breath?

Or have a moment of doubt that you had done the right thing when you left the JWs?

People, baseless emotional statements like the ones Proplog makes have no basis in rational argument.

He is just one of many waiting to have (what they think is) the world's biggest orgasm when destruction reigns. I hope Sept 11 gave all of us Americans a taste of the violence the rest of the world lives under daily, but most especially I hope the doomsday prophets like the JWs will give some thought to a "God of Love" carrying out terrorist attacks on ALL of mankind.

But nice try, Proplog.

Lisa

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

By the way, exactly which time zone does the Angel of the Apocalypse live in?

Expatbrit

• wednesday
    wednesday

I am truly enjoying this thread. It is not boring and has held my attention. I give it a 5. It has great entertainment value.

• Eric
    Eric

Proplog,

I've booked a day off work today so that I can see this prophecy unfold.

So far the big news is that my downstairs toilet backed up a bit. (My fault)

Also the sun is blotted out from the sky. Very heavy low cloud overcast.

Still lots of hours left in the day for God to reveal His (your) plan!

Go God, Go! Go God Go!

Eric

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Proplog-

The Watchtower Writing Department and YouKnow would be proud. You have followed in their footsteps of making outlandish predictions foreseeing the end of the world based on a Biblical timeline that bear no fruition.

You are now a false prophet.

You have joined a rather elite group of morons.

Congratulations.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Lisa, my thoughts exactly

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Well we had a little theory going here a few days ago,,,,,,,, since my birthday is today, Dec. 20, and the end of the world is to hit,,,,,,,,,,,, I wasnt born until 2:32pm central time. If I truly am the angel of death it will hit then ,,,,,,,,,and it will all be my fault....lol......... So we must wait to see if it hits at 2:32pm , if not then the angel of death is someone eles with a Dec. 20 birthday later in the day. Looks like time is running out for this prophecy............ :p

• donkey
    donkey

Proplog,

I am a donkey and my breed is afraid of lions but since tomorrow will be the New Order will you please show us how the animals have become mild and stick your head in the lion's mouth?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Kinda slow on the World News front. "Despite being a target in infamous [Winona] Ryder's sticky-fingered Saks spree, designer Marc Jacobs reportedly hopes to cast the Oscar-nominated actress in his spring 2003 campaign."

Is this they kind of apocalyptic event proplog2 was waiting for? I suggest he put away the abacus and take a walk in the fresh air.

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

Well, maybe not the start of armaggedon but I found this interesting: Nationally sindicated therapist Dr. Laura is said to be horrified to learn that her mom was found dead in her home at the age of 77. Foul play is suspected. Turns out she was dead for months and was only discovered when a neighbor went to check on her bird which was not chirping. ...developing....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit