Great Tribulations Starts December 20, 2002

by proplog2 112 Replies latest jw friends

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

rebel, your view is a wee bit narrow, yes?? Some types of individuals are more inclined to observe and speculate. This may be his way of coping with the chaos that he sees around him. You may choose to take each day as it comes while others may take a more proactive approach. Proplog seems to be the type who doesn't necessarly like surprises. there's nothing wrong with wanting to know whats over the horizon...

• searcher
    searcher

All this from a book that was cobbled together from many religions over many years ?

Kewl !

searcher.

• jgnat
    jgnat

OK, I'm here, all in one peice...

• minimus
    minimus

I'M SCARED!!!!!........btw, how long will this thing last?

• SYN
    SYN

Could've sworn a budgie or a vulture just flew past my window...hang on, let me just go & check...nah, it was just a little sparrow...

• donkey
    donkey
    Frankly, I hope I am wrong because you only have one chance in the prophecy business. If you hit it wrong you're out of the business - you become an unreliable source

At least part of the prophecy has an element of truth....

• Scully
    Scully

proplog2 writes:

Please click on your link and get back to us when you learn to read ALL of a quote and not just the part that is highlighted in yellow. Did you miss the part that they don't kill apostates because Christians don't do those things?

Don't forget, the ONLY reason they don't kill apostates, is because the law of the land forbids it. Such a shame. Imagine the blood-bath if they could??

Love, Scully

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Oh no it's here!!!!

Um, wake me up when something cool happens ...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If you have a million monkeys making random prophecies for a million years, eventually a few will get something right... if only by accident.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Duck and cover! Duck and cover!

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit