Great Tribulations Starts December 20, 2002

by proplog2 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

OK, now I'm getting concerned. Very concerned. Does anyone know how to contact this guy, just to make sure he is OK?

I've never send email to proplog2 before, so I don't know if the address he lists here is valid, but...

I emailed him and it BOUNCED:

================================================

The original message was received at Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:55:19 -0500 (EST)
    from h000.c000.snv.cp.net [209.228.32.64]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
    delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
    labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
    labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
    not be delivered. The next line contains a second error message which is a
    general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
    administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

<[email protected]>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
    ... while talking to air-xd04.mail.aol.com.:
    >>> RCPT To:<[email protected]>
    <<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
    550 <[email protected]>... User unknown

• Scully
    Scully

I'll check the AOL instant messenger and the member profiles. Be back in a few minutes.

Love, Scully

• Scully
    Scully

I corresponded with Proplog2 a couple of times via e-mail last year.

I just checked, but the AOL profile doesn't exist, and the member name has been deleted.

Is there any other way we can find out if he's ok??

Love, Scully

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

This Guy proplog was surely pulling your strings, unless ofcourse he is/was looney tunes which by all indications now in retrospect has been proven.

What a sad way for a person to lose their minds, wasting ones life in trying to predict the end of the world as we know it, and actually sitting down to calculate, times and dates, based on something they read or heard or believed.

When i used to be asked the question or a remark made to me at the KH regarding how close the time of the end was, or dates prophesied etc. My response used to be...Even if someone in this or any other organisation, happened to stumble on the correct day, hour or even year of the end...God would change it...just to prove that Interpretations ONLY belong to God.

Go soak your head a little proplog the cool water will do you good, and forget about all this prediction crap and enjoy the rest of your life, if you still have a life, and if you don't, try and get one.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

For some reason when thinking about proplog I get the mental image of some fundamental zealot lunatic foaming and salivating at the mouth thinking about the imminent death and destruction of 95% of the world's population.

Why else would someone obsess themselves by developing farfetched mathematical calculations to attempt to arrive at the exact day and hour Armaggedon were to take place? This is hypocritical and contradictory to their own belief system, for those who adhere to the Bible as Christians are taught that only God knows the day and the hour, so he is seeking glory and attention for himself by attempting to be a prophet and predict something far beyond his comprehension.

Maybe he got so excited sitting in his room with the lights off staring at the clock as 12:01am clicked over on his clock, he had a heart attack and died.

I for one wouldn't miss him. In my own opinion, sociopaths who use religion and the fear of God to attempt to predict events of destruction and death on a global scale and actually get joyful about it are not worthy of walking around with the rest of us.

Like the WTS and countless others who use religion and biblical text to manipulate others and make predictions to attract a crowd, his prophecy did not come to pass and he is a just another jackass false prophet.

How long will people keep buying into this crap? As long as stupid people are out there gullable enough to follow it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

bttt

• wombat
    wombat

Wow Jgnat...you ladies have long memories............I had a wife like that once.

Okay, I'll start at the beginning and work my way through it. It sounds interesting.

Wombat.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes, I am sure women like me are the bane of men everywhere. My hubby has said something along those lines....

• Scully
    Scully

jgnat,

great minds think alike...

• ringo5
    ringo5

Someone included this link in the Russia thread, and it is a very entertaining read, thanks proplog...

(Might be showing my feminine side by bumping this thread)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit