Great Tribulations Starts December 20, 2002

by proplog2 112 Replies latest jw friends

• proplog2
    proplog2

2300 days from December 20 2002 brings you to April 8 2009. April
    8, 2009 is Nisan 14 - Memorial /Passover.

Daniel 8:13 "And I got to hear a certain holy one speaking and
    another holy one proceeded to say to the particlar one who was
    speaking 'How long will the vision be of the constant feature and
    of the transgression causing desolation, to make both the holy
    place and the army things to rample on?
    vs14 "So he said to me: 'Until two thousand three hundred evenings
    and mornings; and the holy place will certainly be brought into its
    right condition."
    vs17 "And he proceeded to say to me: "Understand, O son of man,
    that the vision is for the time of the end.

Edited by - proplog2 on 28 November 2002 14:15:40

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Proplog2,

I've got absolutely no idea where you get 20th December 2002 from. Could you explain?

Spanner

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 28 November 2002 14:21:4

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Well my oldest daughter was born on December 20th in 1958..believe me..12 hours of labor..THAT's when the "Great Tribulation" started!

Snoozy...Happy Turkey Day!

2 hours to eat time!

Edited by - Golden Girl on 28 November 2002 14:30:3

• proplog2
    proplog2

Count back from the first full moon after the spring equinox in the year 2009 April 8

Jan 1-April 8 = 98 days

2008 = 366 days

2007 = 365 days

2006 = 365 days

2005 = 365 days

2004= 366 days

2003= 365 days

Dec 20-31 = 10 or 11 days depending if you count from the 20th or after the 20th

• JH
    JH

We can add, but we can't figure out the starting point of your reasoning. Why did you start with 2009 April 8, or why did you start with DEC 20. I could say the same thing, but starting from a different date and still add 2300 days.

• gumby
    gumby

Question:

When some people leave the Witnesses......do some go insane?

Didn't the one who taught you about a great tribulation to come also say no one would know the day or hour? Yet YOU have figured it out.

Another YouKnow if you asked me.

BTW, in case you haven't noticed......life is one big tribulation and always has been.Someone screwed up badly.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Just times 1914 by 607 divide by 3 times , add 1918 plus 455BC take away the revelation book throw in bethal and some governing body members and the remnant left on earth add that to the number of mags placed that month in chile by pioneers who are sisters and not married and divide that by last weeks attendance at the kingdom hall minus disfellowshipped ones in Spain,then take that figure go through the great tribulation survive the second test and look at what you had written , if it doesn't match it's the second death for you matey

• JT
    JT

Proplog2

I have to disagree with you on 2 of the dates that you mentioned, according to prophecy you failed to include the Jubuliee year that the bible clearly showed was a major point because it represented a release-

while much of your calculation appears to fall in line with Prophecy you may want to consider the term that was related to the Hebrew time frame - while we may not adhere to such things today the bible prophecy clearly shows it would be included based on a carefully reading of the context-

thanks

James

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Great Tribulations Starts December 20, 2002

awwww couldnt it start a week later? we could all have our Christmas bash then.

Brummie

• Mary
    Mary

So the Great Tribulation starts on December 20th eh? Thank god! Now I won't have to finish my radiation treatments!!

I'll make sure I convert on the 19th so I can find out where all the meetings will be held when Big Brother gets rid of all religion except the Dubs of course..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit