Great Tribulations Starts December 20, 2002

by proplog2 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I tried to apply for the Angel of Death position but they said there was a hiring freeze.

• wednesday
    wednesday

well, i think we have offically mde it past the date, what now? Did i miss something?

• Prisca
    Prisca

It's 4.30pm on December 21 here in Oz and nothing's happened so far.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

All the gabaly-gook aside I for one am happy to be alive today. Period.

Katie

edited to add smily face

Edited by - bikerchic on 21 December 2002 0:55:43

• onacruse
    onacruse

On the other hand, proplog2, you have a remarkable opportunity here.

You had the guts to state your expectation. Knowing the likely reaction you'd receive, you crossed the fence anyway. And for that, though I disagree with you on this point, I respect you.

You can now do what so very few are willing or able to do...openly admit that you were wrong and search for a clearer viewpoint.

If you can do that, you will earn the respect of most everyone here (imho, not to speak for others).

Craig

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Well, I still have 10 cases of spam to get rid of.......once again I request any "creative cooking with Spam" ideas, or perhaps someone wants a case at a REALLY discounted price?

• Farkel
    Farkel

proplog,

Thank you for sharing.

My poops are timely and regular and I can predict them. Your "end of the world" nonsense isn't.

This leads to the logical conclusion that my crap is more trustworthy than your crap.

Poop, that is. Maybe next time you should predict "poop." At least you would stand a chance of being accurate.

You should leave the "end of the World as we know it" predictions to the nutballs, or at least join them and proclaim you are a happy member of them.

Farkel

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

UMMMMMM, it's been Decemnber 21st all day here....ummmmmm...what did i miss?

• Debz
    Debz

Hmmmmm.......6.20pm in Oz still nutting!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

We must use a quadratic formula to determine the truth:

And so we learn the end is coming January 1, 2000. Beware of Y2K!!!!!

You have been warned.

Or is it all just a bunch of hooey?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit