GB disassociates itself!!

by lulu 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Little Lulu,

When the WT joined the U.N.they joined an organization who's objectives are contrary to the bible.

So was the case too with the JW employee in my above example, Lulu. Yet, even though he was a "member" of the Labor Union on paper, his involvement never went any further than that, simply because many of the Union's"objectives are contrary to the bible".

When a person joins a union,they join an organization who's objectives are in line with the bible

It was by the joining of hands that the Tower of Babel reached into the clouds. It's no secret what God thought about about the Union that accomplished that feat, is it?

You're too funny, Little Lulu.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    It was by the joining of hands that the Tower of Babel reached into the clouds. It's no secret what God thought about about the Union that accomplished that feat, is it?

Yadrif, you did not just call Nimrod the world's first Labor activist, did you? And God the Universal Management? If you want to live and die for the Watchtower, go ahead, but for pete's sake, at least make a decision on this fundamental question:

Was what they did wrong, or not? If not, why did they keep it secret, then bolt when the truth was revealed?

CZAR

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

CZAR,

Was what they did wrong, or not? If not, why did they keep it secret, then bolt when the truth was revealed?

It certainly was NOT wrong! And as to their so-called "secret," what is there to dictate that the Governing Body must reveal their every move to the rank and file of the Organization?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

CZAR,

Now here I am, trying hard, and what do I find out? The very same religion that put me through that hell to keep me, "no part of the world" has signed a similar "Pledge of Allegiance" to the UN!!!

You're the one that has apparently buckled, not the WTS. The WTS has NOT pledged allegiance to the UN. You deserve a trophy for being the greatest EXAGGERATOR of JW.com.

Edited by - Yadirf on 24 November 2002 23:18:17

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

{accepts trophy with aplomb, nods politely to last year's winner, thanks his motherborg}

No big deal? All right, then why did they suddenly pull out when they were found out?

I didn't buckle under the political stuff. It was the sweet nectar of love that drove me to abandon my puritanical religion. Now I'm a hedonist. This is all besides the point, anyway, I'm not the one who's hiding anything, or preaching that people should do one thing and then practicing another.

I've had SEX, and guess what, you should too! Outside of marriage. Head down to that coffeeshop, get yourself a nice little girl or boy with a new wave haircut and a nose ring, and boink yourself silly. Cause that's what I did, do, and preach.

Now, if I were preaching to stay out of worldly organizations like the YMCA, and then joined the UN as a security trooper, I would be a hypocrite at least. Whether or not it gave me benefits. In fact, what other reason is there to BE a hypocrite if it doesn't benefit you? WTBS is a hypocrite, and I intend to set all of its slaves free!

Hear my words of wisdom, little Yadirf! Go have the poontang and some weed! yes, yes, chase that honey, little bee!

CZAR

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Now, if I were preaching to stay out of worldly organizations like the YMCA, and then joined the UN as a security trooper, I would be a hypocrite at least.

You still refuse to get it, don't you? Listen carefully: The WTS didn't REALLY join the UN ... it was a stratagem (see definition below). If, on the other hand, the WTS had since proved to be an activist in support of the United Nations then THAT would be acting contrary to their very own teachings and therefore constitute hypocricy. But such a thing hasn't proven to be the case. You people here on this forum continue to grab at straws. There is no substance to your arguments.

stratagem

1. A military maneuver designed to deceive or surprise an enemy. 2. A clever, often underhand scheme for achieving an objective.

Edited by - Yadirf on 25 November 2002 0:42:45

• Farkel
    Farkel

yadirif,

Good to cya back. I've got some music I'm going to play and record just for old farts like you and me. I will let you know when it is done. You should like it. It's stuff like "Misty" and "Autumn Leaves" and stuff like that.

Farkel

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Friday,

The thing to remember about this whole UN thing is that the Society has disfellowshipped people and caused them to lose their lives over lesser infractions than their UN affiliation. I've never heard a JW refer to himself as rank and file, but as you state yourself, the rank and file have had their lives destroyed (shunned by entire family) for saying a greeting to a disfellowshipped person. There is nothing they can do to justify their UN involvement, that's why they simply pulled out and didn't offer much of an explanation to anyone, including the rank and file.

Also, Jesus wouldn't condemn his followers for wanting his return, however he would condemn them for their Pharasaical rules. He would also condemn them for not showing love.

Reborn, you are my hero. I enjoy your posts.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Not that that wouldn't be a real treat, Farkel, but you know I've been thinking, as far as I know no one here has ever gotten a glimpse of what you look like in person. Even if you're really, really ugly (which somehow I doubt) I figure everyone here would cherish having you post a picture of yourself. They've seen me, and lived through it, so they ought to be able to survive the looks of a persona of your sort. So, how about a picture of you at the piano. O come on, just do it!

Hope you're doing well healthwise.

Edited by - Yadirf on 25 November 2002 1:8:23

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Also, Jesus wouldn't condemn his followers for wanting his return,

That's understandable since Jesus brought the subject up in the first place: Matt 24, Luke 21, Mark 13. (as I recall)

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit