Labeling one self "Atheist" is Unscientific

by LAWHFol 449 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    And the "Death Row Presents, Hip Hop History" coffee mug! Featuring the likeness of Pac, Snoop and dre.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    The bottle and computer i have, the mug i lack. I am jealous
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Dionysus provides, it was a hip hop miracle
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

😂😂

"and when my mac unloads im guaranteed another video"

• Viviane
    Viviane

On another note, I just sent this email to Angus Stewart:

[email protected]

Mr. Stewart,

I hope this email finds you well. I would to say thank you for your work on the Royal Commission, particularly in your handling of the Jehovah's Witnesses elders and experts during questioning. Your skill and preparedness is evident and it makes me quite happy (as a former JW myself) to see the light being cast upon their handling of crimes in secret meetings and the utter disregard they have for the victims.

I have been watching the delayed Youtube videos of the commission (delayed as I am in the U.S. and you are conducting the proceedings while I am sleeping) and find them quite exciting and educational to watch. I particularly love the depth of work you have put into learning about their policies, past and present, and tie those back to the notes and actions of the elders and branch, which brings us to the point of my email.

I was giving a friend a re-cap of the events (as she was never a JW, she prefers a re-cap to the excitement of watching all of the proceedings) and said I should send you a nice bottle of Scotch as a thank you for your amazing work. She correctly pointed out that I've no idea if you drink Scotch. Hence, in the interest of not saying thank you in a useless way, do you drink Scotch?

I hope that is not out of line nor would potentially violate any ethics rules you may be bound by.

Thanks,
    XXX (not gonna happen, boys)
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    If he doesn't take it I could sure use a bottle of single malt.
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Your logic is crappy is not an insult?

So, your brain is stupid. Is not an insult?

Or, your face is ugly?

Your inability to use your brain?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Viviane I cannot imagine you ever as a witness, as little as i know of you (only your Ronda Rousey debating style). Were you like an insane Pioneer? or just sort of found yourself as a witness one day and you were like wtf is this madness??

And I accept bottles of scotch as gratitude

• cappytan
    cappytan

In hindsight, she probably should have said, "poopy." It's much more polite.

• Viviane
    Viviane

No.

So, your brain is stupid. Is not an insult?

Yes, but since no one said that, it's pointless and irrelevant.

Or, your face is ugly?

Possibly, but since no one said it, pointless and irrelevant.

Your inability to use your brain?

Possibly, but since no one said it, pointless and irrelevant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit