I have not meet all Atheists, and it would be foolish for me to assume that all Atheists, share the same prototypical view points.
I am inclined to feel that this classifies the views of a large percentage of Atheists. "Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities" (From Wikepedia "Atheism")
This is in no way related to "Agnosticism". I respect and envy anyone that can genuinely confess "I am not certain".
Most Christians default to either "Faith" or "The Bible", as Supporting Proofs of their argument.. Similarly, Atheists default to "Science" or "Logic & Reason".
When I have asked Atheist's, a question like "What science do you feel Supports the non existence of God" Predictably The Atheist has responded with "There is no Evidence or Proof of God & Science requires empirical Evidence." often the Atheist will then Move on one of two Supporting Arguments 1. "Evil exists, therefore God Does not Exist" or 2. "The Bible is Flawed, therefore God Does not exist".With Deductive Reasoning, I will demonstrate how the Claim of Atheism is Un-Scientific.
- The etymological meaning of "Science" is "To Know"
- A Scientific Law can be classified as something that is Known.
- Scientists generally use "The Scientist Method" to establish Scientific Laws.
- The Scientific Law requires that an observation is first classified as a Hypothesis & then a Theory and finally a Law.
- In order for a proposed explanation to become a Scientific Hypothesis, the Scientific Method requires that the explanation can be tested.
- The Assertion that God Exists cannot be accurately tested, and for this reason it cannot be classified as a Hypothesis. (Within certain branches of Science)
- Physics is a Branch of Science.
- Quantum Mechanics is a Branch of Physics.
- If the Universe was created, the Creator used Quantum Mechanics extensively to create the universe.
- The Nature and behavior of Certain aspects of Quantum Mechanics are beyond our Capacities to Measure or Understand, at this time.
- To try and understand Quantum Mechanics better physicists utilize the perturbation theory.
- It would not be Scientifically Inappropriate to use the perturbation theory, to Understand the potential Of intelligent design in Quantum Mechanics, and the universe.
If the above 12 premises, are not False the following is an appropriate Scientific Hypothesis :
- The perturbation theory allows the Physicist to describe a complicated quantum system in terms of a simpler system.
- The Simple System = An Unnatural object has never been formed or brought into existence without the actions or force of an Intelligent Being.
- Complicated quantum system = Like Unnatural objects All Natural objects must be formed and brought into existence by an Intelligent being.