Labeling one self "Atheist" is Unscientific

by LAWHFol 449 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I know you would prefer it that way. Maybe you are arguing so strongly for it, because you are identifying with it yourself.

Weak attempts to play the PeeWee Herman card are the most obvious, lame and weak attempts to pretend you're not being exactly as butthurt as you are.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    And learn how to use logic and construct an argument next time, will ya?
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Or, translated "I'm going to blame your for my butthurt".

I know you would prefer it that way. Maybe you are arguing so strongly for it, because you are identifying with it yourself.

Comments bugged out, hence the double posts

• Viviane
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Or, translated "I'm going to blame your for my butthurt".

I know you would prefer it that way. Maybe you are arguing so strongly for it, because you are identifying with it yourself. So you think that I would be too.

Comments bugged out, hence the double post

• Viviane
  • Perry
    Perry

Jesus does Vivane. He defeated the works of darkness which include anger and revenge with patience, love and real POWER.

Real Power, not the kind that is manufactured.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Jesus does Vivane. He defeated the works of darkness which include anger and revenge with patience, love and real POWER.
    Real Power, not the kind that is manufactured.

You've already said we should ignore made up bullshit, Perry. That included you. May your fictional poop stain of a god strike me down if that's not true.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Weak attempts to play the PeeWee Herman card are the most obvious, lame and weak attempts to pretend you're not being exactly as butthurt as you are.

Looks like you are doing the very thing you are accusing me of.

And learn how to use logic and construct an argument next time, will ya?

I have never acknowledged that I don't know these things.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Looks like you are doing the very thing you are accusing me of.

Not quite. I am now just mercilessly mocking you for being a whiner after you bit off more than you can chew. I accused (rightly and demonstrably) of having a bad argument.

So, yeah, your arguments are still wrong and using bad logic and reasoning.

I have never acknowledged that I don't know these things.

And that has exactly nothing to do with the actual reality of those things. More bad logic. You're gift that keeps on giving. I am showing this to my kids and letting them pick out the fallacies, they are doing an excellent job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit