Labeling one self "Atheist" is Unscientific

by LAWHFol 449 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Your logic is crappy is not an insult?
    So, your brain is stupid. Is not an insult?
    Or, your face is ugly?
    Your inability to use your brain?

Apparently not, as you are entering them in as facts or record, it seems. (that was written in my head as if Angus Stewart were saying it). Plus, we already dealt with that. Asked and answered. Try and keep up.

Also, we've moved on. Try and keep up. It's about sangria, my friend and our legs, and high fiving Angus Stewarts naughty bits with our naughty bits (that last part may be new)

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

lol!

I am sitting at a desk, drinking whisky with no one and I totally showered this morning...

somehow that does not sound as seductive

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Control, I recommend you take a drink with the rest of us, lest Dionysus become wrathful!

And we can all have a drink to not worshipping a bronze age goat herder desert deity!

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Yeah, I am also bored with the discussion.

I don't know if you learned anything, you seem too arrogant. Maybe you should read up on the tings you like to think you have schooled me.

This shit would not fly in a formal debate, or maybe it would, those are usually about saving face...

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    I actually wasted 30 seconds of my life trying to figure out which sense of the word idiot wasn't insulting. Then i reminded myself who said it and moved on

someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Your logic is crappy is not an insult?
    So, your brain is stupid. Is not an insult?
    Or, your face is ugly?
    Your inability to use your brain?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    This shit would not fly in a formal debate, or maybe it would, those are usually about saving face...

Oh yeah, agreed, the logic you tried to use would have been laughed out of the room immediately.

I don't know if you learned anything, you seem too arrogant. Maybe you should read up on the tings you like to think you have schooled me.

Or, translated "I'm going to blame your for my butthurt".

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

and we're off again!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    and we're off again!
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Or, translated "I'm going to blame your for my butthurt".

I know you would prefer it that way. Maybe you are arguing so strongly for it, because you are identifying with it yourself.

Comments bugged out, hence the double post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit